+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: YouTube Capture iOS App Gets iOS 7 Support and New Features in Latest Update

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Default YouTube Capture iOS App Gets iOS 7 Support and New Features in Latest Update

On Wednesday, Google has updated its popular YouTube Capture application for iOS, bringing the application up to version 2.0.0. For those not familiar with the application, it offers additional features outside of Google’s YouTube application for capturing video, editing video, and then uploading the video to YouTube.

In Wednesday's update, the application has been updated with an all-new interface for iOS 7, as well as compatibility with the new mobile operating system. The new interface gives the application a new taller navigation bar with the proper color and transparency effects that we would expect from an iOS 7 application.

In addition to support for iOS 7, the application has gained a number of new features. Some of the notable new features include the ability to pause video recording and then instantly resume video recording, the ability to stitch multiple video clips together into a single video, the ability to rearrange or trim video clips, and the ability to add music from your music library to a video.

The application has also been given some bug fixes and stability enhancements to improve the overall stability of the application, as well as the user experience.

Existing users of the YouTube Capture application will find the update under the Updates tab in the App Store application. Alternatively, you can download the latest version of YouTube Capture from the App Store for free from this App Store link.

Sources: App Store

My iPhone is a Part of Me PokemonDesigner's Avatar
    Thanks

Everything has gotten an iOS 7 update but MMi. Hurry up guys. The design is so ugly and flawed. The current design that is.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonDesigner View Post
    Everything has gotten an iOS 7 update but MMi. Hurry up guys. The design is so ugly and flawed. The current design that is.
    I concur but I'm sure they're busy working on it😉 I wonder which will happen first, the iOS 7 jailbreak or MMi app update.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to justinpotter81 For This Useful Post:

PokemonDesigner (11-13-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonDesigner View Post
    Be grateful !

My iPhone is a Part of Me PokemonDesigner's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by justinpotter81 View Post
    I concur but I'm sure they're busy working on it😉 I wonder which will happen first, the iOS 7 jailbreak or MMi app update.
    Good question. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Assassination View Post
    Be grateful !
    Calm down. I'm just funning with them. I wanted to see who would agree.

Thanks

+1
    pain & time and glory