Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Evad3rs: We Are Still Working on the iOS 7 Jailbreak

There were two separate exploits - and when the domain was sold without being offered to the community there was some of the nastiest splits and wrangling des going on. Luckily saurick bought it back, otherwise, who knows what you could be downloading now!
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to confucious For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (12-11-2013), hemptation (12-11-2013)

Yeah I recall that Saurik episode.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

hemptation (12-11-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    There were two separate exploits - and when the domain was sold without being offered to the community there was some of the nastiest splits and wrangling des going on. Luckily saurick bought it back, otherwise, who knows what you could be downloading now!
    I'd need a lot more back story - to understand what you're saying there.. It's not clear what happened when from those 2 sentences.. Which JB are you talking about?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

hemptation (12-11-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I'd need a lot more back story - to understand what you're saying there.. It's not clear what happened when from those 2 sentences.. Which JB are you talking about?
    Jailbreakme.com

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (12-12-2013), hemptation (12-11-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Jailbreakme.com
    Ah.. yes. Never used 4.3.3.. Didn't need it.. 4.2.1 was rock stable for me..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

hemptation (12-11-2013)

It was for 4.0 yea? And iOS 3 I think. I really liked being able to jail real from anywhere. That was banging. Long time ago tho. My memory is sketchy on it

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (12-12-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post
    It was for 4.0 yea? And iOS 3 I think. I really liked being able to jail real from anywhere. That was banging. Long time ago tho. My memory is sketchy on it
    I know Comex was the last guy to do a JB "solo" -without anyone's help. He did 4.3.3 and I thought that was the jailbreakme.com one - but Simon & King usually have the most accurate memories of this stuff..

14. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

hemptation (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 15,541 Times in 7,105 Posts

jailbreakme, iOS 4.0, 4.3-4.3.3, and believe it or not 1.1.1.
    Three times it has come alive. The very first one for 1.1.1 was the second jailbreak I ever used. First one was some command line one I used on 1.0.2. That was fun

Wanna read more about it? Here ya go: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JailbreakMe

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (12-12-2013), hemptation (12-11-2013), King_O_Hill (12-11-2013), NewdestinyX (12-11-2013)

Yea. That's right. Because there was a big break in between iOS 4. And 4.3. When we were on the iPhone 4. That was a fun time I remembering waiti g for the new jailbreak on 4.3.2. And this place right here was popping like a mu juggah. Lol. Yea those are the twilight hd days. I think the 4.3 or 4.2 was the first time we had to actually wait on a jailbreak. No doubt

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (12-12-2013), NewdestinyX (12-11-2013), Simon (12-11-2013)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678