Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Evad3rs: We Are Still Working on the iOS 7 Jailbreak

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    From the evaders, planetbeing & pod2g are the only ones I actually pay attention to. Musclenerd never says anything useful, Saurik rarely says anything for jailbreak releases and I've never followed pimskeks. I don't even know why I was following @winocm but I guess I was! LOL!

Aside from that, I've always followed @p0sixninja since the Chronic Dev Team came out. @Chronic is a liberal douche, now and @tyler_nettleton only takes about how in love he is w/ his girlfriend!

I also follow @comex & @chpwn just in case they pull something out of nowhere!

Don't get me wrong....
    I deeply appreciate their hard work but I don't think holding onto every word they say on Twitter is useful. They'll finish when they're finished; everything in between is 'whatever.'
    Yeah I agree but its great to know form real sources when the JB lands...........I have for 3 previous

Thanks
    Thanked 3,269 Times in 1,392 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WHUDS View Post
    Yeah I agree but its great to know form real sources when the JB lands...........I have for 3 previous
    That's the only reason I even got a Twitter acct.! LOL!

I just get my new phone for Christmas each year.. And then for the 4-6 weeks until JB drops I swap my SIM Card back and forth between new one and old JBen one. Kinda like switching themes. When JB drops then I'm well acquainted with the features of the new iOS.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I just get my new phone for Christmas each year.. And then for the 4-6 weeks until JB drops I swap my SIM Card back and forth between new one and old JBen one. Kinda like switching themes. When JB drops then I'm well acquainted with the features of the new iOS.
    I used to swap SIMs but that got old real fast. I just use the new IOS and remain patient. Last year, my iphone 5 sat in the box for a couple months until I decided that it was just a waste of a good phone, so I made the switch.

Being on the new iOS isn't horrible; millions of other people function fine w/out a jailbreak, right! LOL!

I wish I could bring myself to leave the JB behind and update to iOS 7 like a lot of people here seem to be content doing. There are just some tweaks that I'm not willing to give up. Nothing to do with customization, I don't even have winterboard installed. Things like Resupported, MyWi, Torch. All these little tweaks that I'm proud to have a JB for. iOS 7 just can't compete on stock.

I used to swap SIMs but that got old real fast. I just use the new IOS and remain patient. Last year, my iphone 5 sat in the box for a couple months until I decided that it was just a waste of a good phone, so I made the switch.

Being on the new iOS isn't horrible; millions of other people function fine w/out a jailbreak, right! LOL!
    You may be right.. But in my every day life - an unjailbroken iPhone is utterly worthless to me. Too much of my life (and not talking about theme stuff) is reliant upon tweaks.

iOS7 is "better" but nowhere near a replacement for a jailbreak.

Quote Originally Posted by captainmccool View Post
    Things like Resupported, MyWi, Torch. All these little tweaks that I'm proud to have a JB for. iOS 7 just can't compete on stock.
    isn't the flashlight in the control center in iOS 7, which is available on the lock screen? So at least there's Torch ...

Att charges too much for a tether option, i need pdanet back

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by captainmccool View Post
    I wish I could bring myself to leave the JB behind and update to iOS 7 like a lot of people here seem to be content doing. There are just some tweaks that I'm not willing to give up. Nothing to do with customization, I don't even have winterboard installed. Things like Resupported, MyWi, Torch. All these little tweaks that I'm proud to have a JB for. iOS 7 just can't compete on stock.
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    You may be right.. But in my every day life - an unjailbroken iPhone is utterly worthless to me. Too much of my life (and not talking about theme stuff) is reliant upon tweaks.

iOS7 is "better" but nowhere near a replacement for a jailbreak.
    I hear what both of you are sayin! If I hadn't lost my ip5 jailbreak, I'd prolly still be on 6.1.2 and my wife would temporarily have my 5S.

I can function on iOS 7 but its nothing compared to being jailbroken. I don't theme except for maybe my Wifi/Data icons. Aside from that, I miss little things like ScrollingBoard, Homescreen Settings, Status Bar Date (via SBSettings), KBShortcuts, KillBackground and, mostly, MyWi.

If I could stay jailbroken, I would be content with that...especially on an ip5. It's such a great phone that I would've skipped the 5S if it weren't for TouchID.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

hemptation (11-10-2013)

Appreciate all the hard work!! I'm still on 6 and patiently waiting. Hated the phone without the jailbreak so worth the wait!

Quote Originally Posted by floridaguy View Post
    Appreciate all the hard work!! I'm still on 6 and patiently waiting. Hated the phone without the jailbreak so worth the wait!
    I'm on 7.0.3 waiting but I will stop checking everyday, it will get here when it gets here.............

Quote Originally Posted by WHUDS View Post
    I'm on 7.0.3 waiting but I will stop checking everyday, it will get here when it gets here.............
    Yeah.. Months and months away still. These days, with jailbreaks being as hard as they are since iOS 5, If you're a person who likes to get a phone as soon as it comes out, then you really only have about 7 months of jailbreak time each year.

Italy is 100% waiting lol

Komole-1-

I'll back these guys in anyway financially of course please send me paypal I will send an large amount of money ASAP these guys are awesome and deserve utmost respect keep it up lads

Their paypal link is on. Their website and has been posted in this thread. If you can't find it by now should you consider that maybe sending money over the internet might be something you should avoid until you can find these things out for yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by dannyrocket View Post
    Those of us who jailbreak are a very very small percentage compared to those who do not
    Jailbreak their devices so I fail to see any humor there.
    True...but he was talking about people who are registered members of a site dedicated to modding your apple device. I'd say the vast majority of people who post here have jailbroken devices.

We're not talking about water cooler folk here!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to AUZambo For This Useful Post:

nfsonofgod (11-12-2013)

Probably for me / the main tweak I can't live without is Exchange Policy Remover. I can't bear putting a passcode in to just open my phone each time. My company requires that a passcode be used on a SmartPhone. I can't deal with that.

Thanks

I liked Exchange Policy....when it worked...

My company's email system must be retarded because eventually Exchange Policy would turn all my emails into blank messages that were from December 1969!?!? If I reinstalled, it might work for a few hours or up to a day, and then it'd screw up again.

I especially liked Exhange Policy w/ Move Lockscreen to Unlock. That was the best!!!

That's also the reason I jumped on the 5S cuz I was tired of constantly typing my password...

Speaking of Move Lockscreen to Unlock/Move2Unlock, that is one feature of iOS 7 that I like on the iPad. It's a lot easier to unlock your device now that it's not limited to that stupid, little slider!
    Last edited by thazsar; 11-11-2013 at 06:56 PM.

I liked Exchange Policy....when it worked...

My company's email system must be retarded because eventually Exchange Policy would turn all my emails into blank messages that were from December 1969!?!? If I reinstalled, it might work for a few hours or up to a day, and then it'd screw up again.

I especially liked Exhange Policy w/ Move Lockscreen to Unlock. That was the best!!!

That's also the reason I jumped on the 5S cuz I was tired of constantly typing my password...

Speaking of Move Lockscreen to Unlock/Move2Unlock, that is one feature of iOS 7 that I like on the iPad. It's a lot easier to unlock your device now that it's not limited to that stupid, little slider!
    Exchange Policy has worked flawlessly for me from day 1 I used it. No anomalies. But I do agree that the fingerprint replacement of a password entry will at least let me not type those 4 characters. But it's still more than I need now.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AUZambo View Post
    I'd say the vast majority of people who post here have jailbroken devices.
    ... Or did, but bought a 5s and are patiently waiting to have a jail broken device once again... This guy right here...

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Sage I For This Useful Post:

dwizurd (11-12-2013)

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast