+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'Star Wars: Tiny Death Star' Game Released for iOS in the U.S.

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Default 'Star Wars: Tiny Death Star' Game Released for iOS in the U.S.

Star Wars fans rejoice! There’s another new Star Wars-themed game to play in the iOS App Store, and it doesn’t have the words “Angry Birds” in it.

Dubbed Star Wars: Tiny Death Star, the new game is an eight-bit styled Star Wars game brought to us by LucasArts in collaboration with Disney and NimbleBit.

Your mission will be to help in building a Death Star, which is much less of a Death Star than you would actually think. You will be controlling businesses within the Death Star, which will be used to fund the process of building of the Death Star.

You will be able to control over 80 floors of businesses, hire over 30 kinds of different Star Wars characters to do your work, and earn achievements along the way. As you’re building your Death Star, you can expect the rebels to be trying to ruin your plans, and you’ll need to capture them.

You can check out the video below from the game developers:

For a mobile-friendly video link that works with our app, tap on the video link below:

YouTube Video

The game will offer endless hours of entertainment, all while offering the occasional humorous snap. Star Wars: Tiny Death Star is free in the App Store via this App Store link, but it does support in-app purchases so you can buy 'bux' for in-game use. For a limited time, those that start playing now will get 50% bonus starting bux so they can get a head start.

Sources: App Store

Thanks
    Thanked 1,694 Times in 838 Posts

Tiny Tower got on my nerves. I found out just how much I dislike these kinds of games. A game should be fun - it shouldn't feel like work.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,305 Times in 2,723 Posts

This is perfect for my 4 year old boy tho. He loves Star Wars. And like solving puzzles.

Green Apple
    Thanks

This is honestly just a reskinned and slightly redisgned tiny tower. The game even calls the people that live there "bitizens"