Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS 7.0.4 Activity Found to Be Growing in Web Logs

Default iOS 7.0.4 Activity Found to Be Growing in Web Logs

The current version of iOS is version 7.0.3, which was released to fix a lock screen security issue among many other bugs, but iOS 7.0.4 is also in the works of being tested by Apple.

As MacRumors reports, traffic from the upcoming version of the mobile operating system (iOS 7.0.4), is continuing to increase with time, as the graph above depicting usage shows.

iOS 7.0.4 is expected to be a minor update to iOS, probably to implement a number of bug fixes for the operating system. There is not yet any information regarding what the update may fix, but iOS hacker pimskeks recently made a Tweet that showcased yet another lock screen bypassing glitch that may be fixed in the upcoming update.

We are also expecting to see iOS 7.1 in the future, but iOS 7.0.4 should be the first to surface.

Sources: MacRumors

Has anyone ever explained what causes these lock screen bugs and how people find them?

Quote Originally Posted by Zokunei View Post
    Has anyone ever explained what causes these lock screen bugs and how people find them?
    Just lags and glitches that happens when doing something and that lag time allows for another action to be done which allows access. I just want to know, how someone has the time to actually search for those kinds of bugs. Some of the steps that have been posted in the past have been extremely complicated. And most likely no one would've figured them out unless that one person actually searched for it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Scotty Manley Silberhorn For This Useful Post:

Zokunei (11-07-2013)

I believe the modern nomenclature for web log is blog. Why did I find that amusing enough to log in a post?

Yes 7.0.4.....
    Last edited by GrandMstrBud; 11-07-2013 at 12:40 AM.

Bring on those security patches. Lol.

I hope 7.0.4 will fix my location based reminders!!!...

Quote Originally Posted by GrandMstrBud View Post
    Yes 7.0.4.....
    So what you meant to say the other day was not that iOS 7.0.4 was released publicly, but in testing @ Apple right?

Quote Originally Posted by crackertime View Post
    I believe the modern nomenclature for web log is blog. Why did I find that amusing enough to log in a post?
    That's a different kind of log. You are referring to postings people make. The article is referring to automatic log files updated by public facing web sites that store the OS version of the visitor. Totally different "web logs".

Thanks
    ALL iOS 7 are all buggy and you can't even downgrade back to iOS 6 even with shsh saved.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Leolion311 For This Useful Post:

Jj2345 (11-07-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Leolion311 View Post
    ALL iOS 7 are all buggy and you can't even downgrade back to iOS 6 even with shsh saved.
    I've been using it since mid-October and I've only encountered like 2 bugs and a few reboots, which haven't happened since I upgraded to 7.0.3. I don't know why everyone says it's so buggy.

My iPhone is a Part of Me dwizurd's Avatar
    Thanks

I thoroughly enjoy iOS 7, so much so, that I've barely missed my jailbreak.
    Noobus Majorus thanks are welcome <---

I've had terrible battery life since iOS 7 was released. I'm hoping for battery improvements without losing chance of jailbreak.
    It's a phone, let's talk about guns.

Quote Originally Posted by dwizurd View Post
    I thoroughly enjoy iOS 7, so much so, that I've barely missed my jailbreak.

Same here. Only thing I miss (rarely, as I don't need it often) is the ability to tether natively.