Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Weekly Tweak Recap October 28 - November 3

Default Weekly Tweak Recap October 28 - November 3

Just in case you've missed out on the new jailbreak tweaks Cydia has seen, this recap will highlight all of the the jailbreak tweaks we've shown you this week. These are in no specific order.

1. BetterWiFi $1.50

BetterWiFi is a new jailbreak tweak that allows you to view more information about nearby Wi-Fi networks and manage them even better than ever before. The tweak gives you access to information such as the security type and signal strength for each individual wireless access point. In addition, you can filter between all and non-secured access points, pull to refresh the access point list, and even set certain networks as trusted so that you won't have to enter your passcode when connected to certain Wi-Fi networks. You can read more about this handy new tweak at this link.

2. Burst mode FREE

If you would like to add burst mode photography to your pre-iOS 7 device, then look no further than a new free jailbreak tweak called Burst mode. This tweak lets you hold down on your shutter button in the Camera application to take multiple photographs in rapid succession. You can configure the delay after holding down on the shutter button, as well as how rapid the pictures are taken. You can even choose to have the burst mode occur with HDR or flash. You can read more about Burst mode at this link.

Stay tuned for next week's Weekly Tweak Recap - only on ModMyi!

If you missed our previous Weekly Tweak Recap, you can view it from this link.

You would think with things being so slow, that it would be worth while to review Widget Weather.

But I'm sure it's just wishful thinking.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (11-05-2013), joshlogic (11-04-2013), NewdestinyX (11-04-2013), Simon (11-05-2013), The_Durben (11-05-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    You would think with things being so slow, that it would be worth while to review Widget Weather.

Why don't you write that review yourself!!! If you want that widget weather to be reviewed write it up and submit it to their Tip Us email.

[email protected]

This should start to be considered as spam. There's a "Contact Us" feature just for that purpose. Good luck!

+1
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (11-04-2013), Simon (11-05-2013), The_Durben (11-05-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by WickedStyleZz View Post
    This should start to be considered as spam. There's a "Contact Us" feature just for that purpose. Good luck!
    If you think that you can get this to be considered spam, then roll the dice bro!

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (11-05-2013), The_Durben (11-05-2013)

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (11-05-2013), King_O_Hill (11-04-2013), The_Durben (11-05-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    I don't see any spam.
    Spam....

Widget Weather

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (11-05-2013), King_O_Hill (11-05-2013), Simon (11-05-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
    Glad to see I"m not the only one who has noticed that he bitches about this every week.
    It's the News guys' responsibility to stay on top of the newest most helpful tweaks.. They shouldn't have to be begged by devs for review time. And don't assume for a moment that the tipUs route hasn't already been used.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (11-06-2013), Simon (11-06-2013)

Personally, I would rather see this latest Cydia package reviewed first before lesser caliber packages like the Weather Widget tweak.
    [IMG]

I think we can all agree that this deserves top billing, especially when compared to Weather Widget.
    Last edited by Krima; 11-06-2013 at 03:13 PM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (11-06-2013), Simon (11-06-2013)