+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Infinity Blade III Gets New Soul Hunter Update

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Infinity Blade III Gets Updated With New Soul Hunter Update

On Thursday, the popular Infinity Blade III game for iOS has been updated with a new content pack dubbed “Soul Hunter.” The update brings the game up to version 1.1.

The Soul Hunter update brings players a new quest, location, and enemy to conquer, as well as all new weapons, armor, rings, goals, and more. The game developers have also added a new “Explore” feature, which lets players go back to unlocked areas to continue earning experience and loot for buying upgrades. Adjustments to potion, gem, and forge times have also been added due to large sums of requests from players.

The update also makes sure that the game is fully compatible with Apple’s latest devices, including the new iPad Air, and iPad Mini with retina display, and adds a number of enhancements to make the gameplay experience better for all players among other improvements. Infinity Blade III is compatible with both iOS 6 and iOS 7.

Also, because it's Halloween, the game developers have added a promotional Halloween Holiday Helm to the game for players to enjoy.

If you are already a player of Infinity Blade III, you will find the update for free under the Updates tab in the App Store. Alternatively, you can download the latest version of Infinity Blade III for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad at this App Store link for $6.99.

Sources: App Store

Thanks

I still wish they made a truly open-world version instead of this one that's just the same thing but bigger. This is the last of the Infinity Blade series though, so maybe next year.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

My Inifinity blade 3 is stuck in a mission loop where I have to retrieve the data pod from radriars hide out already got it but it keeps giving me the same mission over and over and I can't advance in the game any more and I can't download the new updates either cause I need to update to iOS 7 which I don't wanna do cause then ill loose my jailbreak.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Has infinity blade 3 always been available for iOS 6?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crzyklr View Post
    Has infinity blade 3 always been available for iOS 6?
    Yes but the first version of it has been really buggy and glitchy which is what I have and you can't download the newer version/bug fixes unless your running iOS 7 or newer.