Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MOGA's "Ace Power" iOS Game Controller Trailer Leaked

Thanks

Default MOGA's "Ace Power" iOS Game Controller Trailer Leaked

There have been a few leaks recently about Apple’s upcoming “Made for iPhone” (MFi) gaming controllers, each of which has revealed a few new details about products from both MOGA and Logitech. According to a new tweet from @evleaks, Logitech’s upcoming controller, which was revealed in photos previously, will be called the Powershell while MOGA’s controller is the MOGA Ace Power.

The Ace Power controller was recently unveiled in a YouTube video after images of the controller were first leaked last week. While the original image depicts a traditional d-pad along with dual thumbsticks, the video confirms the controller also includes R1/R2 and L1/L2 buttons located at the top.

Those of you interested in watching the video can do so below:

The trailer also provides a clear picture of the controller’s sizing, both with an iPhone inside and while it’s closed. The controller is said to support the iPhone 5, the iPhone 5C, the iPhone 5S and the fifth-gen iPod touch. While pricing details have not been confirmed, initial pricing leaks have pointed to a $99 price tag. There also hasn’t been any mention of a release date available for the MFi controllers, although the increasingly frequent product leaks suggest that they could come before the end of the year, possibly in mid-November.

Source: Evleaks (Twitter), TouchArcade

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

My iPhone is a Part of Me luvmytj's Avatar
    Thanks

It is very cool, but maybe not $99 cool. I would pay $69 for this all day long.

Yeah sorry not worth $90 bucks in my opinion. It was a stretch to get the Moga Pro for me and now they want another hundo from me?! Preposterous I say!

Seriously $100?! For just a bit more you can buy a 3ds or a vita. Just bought a Vita off Craigslist for $80.

Quote Originally Posted by luvmytj View Post
    It is very cool, but maybe not $99 cool. I would pay $69 for this all day long.
    A one-off payment of $99 would work out way cheaper in the long run than repeated payments of $69 ;-)

Thanks

$99 for a remote?? You can buy a system for $200 or less. I'm good with that price but still a good idea.