+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Continues to Rollout the iPhone 5S and 5C In Additional Countries

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
    Thanks

Default Apple Continues to Rollout the iPhone 5S and 5C In Additional Countries

Apple continues to rollout the new iPhone 5S and 5C, both of which are slated to launch in 25 additional countries on October 25. With quick stock outs of the iPhone 5S in Apple’s initial 11-country launch and continued low supply, the company is now looking to expand its sales to 25 new countries.

The iPhone 5S and 5C are said to be made available in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, French West Indies, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion Island, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan and Thailand.

By next Friday, Apple will launch the handsets in another set of countries which include: Albania, Armenia, Bahrain, Colombia, El Salvador, Guam, Guatemala, India, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and the United Arab Emirates.

It should be noted that despite making the new iPhones available in more countries on launch day, Apple’s overall launch schedule isn’t as aggressive as the iPhone 5 rollout we experienced last year. Many of the countries mentioned above were actually granted access to the iPhone 5 by the end of September last year. If all goes according to plan though, Apple’s new iPhone models will be available in 100 countries by the end of 2013.

Source: Apple via AppleInsider

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

My iPhone is a Part of Me PokemonDesigner's Avatar
    Thanks

They are launching in more countries yet there are still plenty of people who haven't even gotten their 5S when the ordered on day one. Some people would be including myself!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

So Apple does have 5s's just not for the US lol

My iPhone is a Part of Me mlee19841's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WHUDS View Post
    So Apple does have 5s's just not for the US lol
    Lol. Another selling tactic. It's gonna sell out again in other countries. Sold out in Korea in 13 min.

Thanks

Well if you're a business you have a good amount of iPhone units for other countries too. US isn't their main main priority because we're not the only ones in this planet who want the iPhone. We're lucky enough to get it before all those other countries. You should just be patient and thankful. But as I seen how people have changed over the years they want everything right away without patience. But patience hasn't been acquired in many of us.

Thanks

Its disturbing that countries like India get the iPhone before South Africa. What a joke!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

The smartphone market has saturated and people aren't in as much of a rush to upgrade their smartphones anymore. The only way to keep those growth figures up is by opening more sales channels and rolling out to as many countries as possible. One main country they have yet to really crack is China, where Samsung is actually kicking Apple's ***. Hopefully this gold 5s color will be their silver bullet.

What's Jailbreak? Brandonforcey's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SupaMonkey View Post
    Its disturbing that countries like India get the iPhone before South Africa. What a joke!
    i agree with you! they bring it out in Saudi Arabia and New Zealand before South Africa? i can bet you theres more people wanting it here then there.