+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Updates Find My iPhone, iTunes Movie Trailers, and Podcasts With iOS 7 Support

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,040 Times in 762 Posts

Default Apple Updates Find My iPhone, iTunes Movie Trailers, and Podcasts With iOS 7 Support

On Tuesday, Apple released updates to some of its popular free applications in the App Store: Find My iPhone, iTunes Movie Trailers, and Podcasts, all adding support for iOS 7.

Shown above, you can see that Apple has re-designed all three of the applications with all-new interfaces. They’re flatter looking and take advantage of iOS 7’s interface elements. In addition, iTunes Movie Trailers and Podcasts have both received updated application icons, while Find My iPhone keeps the same application icon that it had while iOS 7 was in beta.

All of the updates are available in the App Store at this time. All of the applications, as well as the updates, are free. You can download the latest versions of these applications from the download links below:

Notably, Apple also released iOS 7.0.3 today. The software update is available right now from your OTA (over the air) Software Update pane in the Settings application.

Sources: App Store

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,057 Times in 1,696 Posts

I wish they would update that ugly iBooks icon.