Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: Apple Releases iOS 7.0.3is a discussion within the
iPhone Newsforums, a part of the
[WARNING: Prospective iOS 7 jailbreakers should avoid 7.0.3 for the time being as we sort out whether or not if closes anything critical to the JB] Capping off an incredibly...
10-22-2013, 01:36 PM #1
Apple Releases iOS 7.0.3
[WARNING: Prospective iOS 7 jailbreakers should avoid 7.0.3 for the time being as we sort out whether or not if closes anything critical to the JB]
Capping off an incredibly busy morning of Apple news, Apple has just released a pretty big iOS bug fix update in the form of iOS 7.0.3.
Inching ever-closer to iOS 7.1, today we get 7.0.3, the build number of which is 11B49.
According to Apple, among the improvements and bug fixes are:
- Adds iCloud Keychain to keep track of your account names, passwords, and credit card numbers across all your approved devices
- Adds Password Generator so Safari can suggest unique, hard-to-guess passwords for your online accounts
- Updates lock screen to delay display of "slide to unlock" when Touch ID is in use
- Adds back the ability to search the web and Wikipedia from Spotlight search
- Fixes an issue where iMessage failed to send for some users
- Fixes a bug that could prevent iMessage from activating
- Improves system stability when using iWork apps
- Fixes an accelerometer calibration issue
- Addresses an issue that could cause Siri and VoiceOver to use a lower quality voice
- Fixes a bug that could allow someone to bypass the Lock screen passcode
- Enhances the Reduce Motion setting to minimize both motion and animation
- Fixes an issue that could cause VoiceOver input to be too sensitive
- Updates the Bold Text setting to also change dial pad text
- Fixes an issue that could cause supervised devices to become un-supervised when updating software
10-22-2013, 01:39 PM #2
Yeah...fade out and in animations instead of zoom out n in... IF you have the reduce motion turned ON!.. Same as before if off...
Turns ur Bluetooth back on too if it was off...
Last edited by xboxbml; 10-22-2013 at 01:43 PM.
10-22-2013, 01:44 PM #3
What about those still on 6.x.x waiting for a iOS 7 jailbreak!? Do we need to quickly upgrade to iOS 7.0.2 to avoid never being able to be jail broken on iOS 7!?
10-22-2013, 01:50 PM #4
I hope this doesn't ruin a JB. There's some things here that make this upgrade actually worth doing.
10-22-2013, 01:53 PM #5
10-22-2013, 01:58 PM #6
Potentially they never usually release a JB for older firmware. To be fair who would want 7.0 with all the bugs it has Jailbroken or not. My guess is still 7.1 + for a JB.Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
.artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor
The Following User Says Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:
10-22-2013, 02:09 PM #7
Still not available for me yet. I'll keep checking. Big day for apple what with the free upgrade to Mavericks, new devices, iOS release and even a Safari release! I'll be a happy applefanboy tonight after school!
10-22-2013, 02:20 PM #8
Can Anyone confirm the accelerometer fix? Just curious.Noobus Majorus thanks are welcome <---
10-22-2013, 02:22 PM #9
The Following User Says Thank You to Scotty Manley Silberhorn For This Useful Post:
10-22-2013, 02:31 PM #10
10-22-2013, 03:06 PM #11
I honestly don't much care for a jailbreak anymore. iOS 7 pretty much killed my needs for a JB till maybe iOS 8. Plus my 5S will come preloaded with 7.0.3 in guessing so in just going to update my 4S today. JB has been killed mostly so update away I say. Don't see a reason not to be on the latest iOS 7.
10-22-2013, 03:11 PM #12
I am not showing 7.0.3 FW update via OTA on my iPad 3 or iPhone 5(I'm on 7.0.2)?
10-22-2013, 03:12 PM #13
10-22-2013, 03:27 PM #14
Apple is at it again.
10-22-2013, 03:54 PM #15
I updated and saw they fixed the 'cursor' problem! That alone was worth it!
Highly doubt a JB for 7.0.2 is going to be released. I'm not waiting to upgrade if a jailbreak hasn't even been confirmed on older FW. My two cents...
10-22-2013, 03:58 PM #16
So I'm beginning to think this is a Computer only update. I really wish I didn't need my PC cause I'm updating to Mavericks (or however it is spelled).
After about an hour it showed up for OTA. So I was wrong.
Last edited by PokemonDesigner; 10-22-2013 at 09:13 PM.
10-22-2013, 04:08 PM #17
SO happy they brought back the web search in spotlight! I know many people didn't use it but i used it every day! and i still try and use it and then remember they got rid of it. really excited that its back, i can't be the only one then. Thank you #Apple.
The Following User Says Thank You to Brandonforcey For This Useful Post:
10-22-2013, 05:00 PM #18
10-22-2013, 05:50 PM #19
@MuscleNerd: 7.0.3's lock screen fixes won't impact the JB (unless Apple's holding back here, hah! http://t.co/wI7A4BHZk2 )
Last edited by WHUDS; 10-22-2013 at 05:53 PM.
10-22-2013, 06:00 PM #20