+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple’s Gold iPhone 5S revealed to be jokingly called the “Kardashian”

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by thazsar Hahahaha! I'm guessing not! I'm w/ fiedhlm, though, BUT 'the people' are what have made her what she is (or anyone else, for that matter). It's
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    Hahahaha! I'm guessing not!

I'm w/ fiedhlm, though, BUT 'the people' are what have made her what she is (or anyone else, for that matter). It's our fault they are idolized. Our standards for what's cool and not cool are so backwards and inside out that it doesn't even surprise me anymore when ignorance becomes popular for being ignorant (i.e. Duck Dynasty, Teen Moms, "What Does the Fox Say")!
    Duck Dynasty is nothing but right wing nut jobs.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by feidhlim1986 View Post
    No....no they should not. People like Kim Kardashian aren't trend setters. Teams of people in the background you will never hear or see are those who pick out items, design items and style the person in front of the camera. Kim and her sisters are moronic gold mines for others you'll also never hear or see and will be discarded at the drop of a hat for the next gold mine.

These pseudo-celebrities that have become famous for doing nothing, working at nothing and achieving nothing, should be banned from reproducing.
    +1 the show and family are ridiculous!
    Her modeling career is one thing, but zero talent from the whole spectrum of offspring.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bisayakid07 View Post
    I'm returning mine today!

I'll take it. How much?

(:

My iPhone is a Part of Me Feanor64's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bradmullins007 View Post
    Duck Dynasty is nothing but right wing nut jobs.
    They don't say anything about politics on the show at all man. Maybe you should watch it before you judge it.

Thanks

Just what those people need, free press and encouragement.

My iPhone is a Part of Me mlee19841's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2Jaze View Post
    I'll take it. How much?

(:
    Why the return?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by klip2006 View Post
    Actually if you want to be correct, Kim had her iPhone 5 customized to be gold and black... So she kind of started the trend. On a design, and fashion side, people should probably take her more seriously.
    I had a solid gold 1st generation iphone. And I'm sure I wasn't the first.

And on a design and fashion side, I can take fashion designers seriously. Someone who has the money to buy high fashion goods is just that, as far as I (and most people) are concerned.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Yeah, both of them are loved show off themselves.

My iPhone is a Part of Me luvmytj's Avatar
    Thanks

Took me 21 days to get mine and it had a wifi radio issue. They sent me the second one in 3 days.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,509 Times in 744 Posts

Duck Dynasty: Christian hillbillies that made a killing off duck callers.

I'm a devout Christian but to idolize people that 'act' completely ignorant for no reason is a waste. Yet, people LOVE them because of how trashy they are. That doesn't make sense....

Next...

And when I say its 'our' fault; that doesn't include me. I see this garbage and call it out for what it is. How bout we praise something that's moral and intelligent? Oh wait...that's not 'entertaining,' so the masses will support what's stupid and idiotic!

My iPhone is a Part of Me Feanor64's Avatar
    Thanks

Duck Dynasty: Christian hillbillies that made a killing off duck callers.

I'm a devout Christian but to idolize people that 'act' completely ignorant for no reason is a waste. Yet, people LOVE them because of how trashy they are. That doesn't make sense....

Next...

And when I say its 'our' fault; that doesn't include me. I see this garbage and call it out for what it is. How bout we praise something that's moral and intelligent? Oh wait...that's not 'entertaining,' so the masses will support what's stupid and idiotic!
    Like I said people should watch the show before they judge. Phil and his four sons all have college degrees first of all. How is the show trashy? I agree they act ignorant on purpose but that's entertaining like Uncle Si discovering YouTube. But wearing camo, having a beard and praying does not make someone trashy. You can be rich and be trashy. What makes them trashy? Because Phil tells his grandchildren to wait until marriage to have sex? Anyone can tell the ignorance is staged that's an angle of the show. C'mon man.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Feanor64 View Post
    Like I said people should watch the show before they judge. Phil and his four sons all have college degrees first of all. How is the show trashy? I agree they act ignorant on purpose but that's entertaining like Uncle Si discovering YouTube. But wearing camo, having a beard and praying does not make someone trashy. You can be rich and be trashy. What makes them trashy? Because Phil tells his grandchildren to wait until marriage to have sex? Anyone can tell the ignorance is staged that's an angle of the show. C'mon man.
    Ok...my bad. I have watched the show several times and all I saw was stupidity in those episodes. I do not follow the show because those few were enough for me. If they're actually teaching morals, then I cannot say they are trash. For that, I apologize. I misjudged them because of the few times I saw it. But if you're saying they are actually doing what's right, then I'm all for it!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by klip2006 View Post
    Actually if you want to be correct, Kim had her iPhone 5 customized to be gold and black... So she kind of started the trend. On a design, and fashion side, people should probably take her more seriously.
    'More seriously' Seriously? The woman does nothing and is nothing. Gossip page filler tits on a stick.

Thanks

Ok...my bad. I have watched the show several times and all I saw was stupidity in those episodes. I do not follow the show because those few were enough for me. If they're actually teaching morals, then I cannot say they are trash. For that, I apologize. I misjudged them because of the few times I saw it. But if you're saying they are actually doing what's right, then I'm all for it!
    I've never seen that happen on the Internet before. Are you Jesus?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by novadam View Post
    I've never seen that happen on the Internet before. Are you Jesus?
    Seen what happen??? I'm confused now! LOL!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12