+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS 7-style Garageband and iPhoto Icons Spotted Ahead of Possible Updates

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Default iOS 7-style Garageband and iPhoto Icons Spotted Ahead of Possible Updates

Appleís iWork and iLife suites have yet to get an update with a redesigned iOS 7-style interface, but as it turns out, updates for these suites may be on the horizon.

New iOS 7-style application icons for Garageband and iPhoto have been spotted in iCloudís Documents and Data preferences pane via the Settings application on iOS 7 devices, as 9to5Mac points out. You can see previews of the updated icons in the screenshots above.

The updated icons are quite a bit different from the current versions of the icons; they now use a single color theme with a gradient, and a flattened white graphic, rather than the three-dimensional graphic thatís on the current application icons.

Itís unknown exactly when these updates could go live, but itís possible that they could be unveiled at Appleís upcoming Media Event on October 22nd along with the rumored new iPad, new iPad Mini, new MacBook Pro, new Mac Pro, and OS X Mavericks.

Sources: 9to5Mac

My iPhone is a Part of Me slim.jim's Avatar
    Thanks

I hope they update the iWork suite. The current interface on iOS is so ugly.