+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Nike Unveils New iPhone-Compatible Fitness Tracker

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Nike today unveiled the next big thing in mobile fitness trackers - the iPhone-compatible Nike+ FuelBand SE. Nike says the latest version of its FuelBand seamlessly connects users with a
    MMi Staff Writer Michael Essany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,474 Times in 561 Posts

Default Nike Unveils New iPhone-Compatible Fitness Tracker

Nike today unveiled the next big thing in mobile fitness trackers - the iPhone-compatible Nike+ FuelBand SE.
    Nike says the latest version of its FuelBand seamlessly connects users with a new and improved Nike+ FuelBand experience.

"We continue to innovate around the Nike+ ecosystem to deliver the very best experiences for our consumers, motivating and inspiring athletes at all levels," said Stefan Olander, Nike's VP of Digital Sport. "The Nike+ Fuel Lab, along with new Nike+ FuelBand SE and Nike+ Apps significantly enhance our NikeFuel platform."

The new offering serves up Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity, a more water-resistant design, and a redesigned circuit board which allows for greater flexibility. Correspondingly, Nike boosted the quality of LEDs used.

NikeFuel is a single, universal way to measure all kinds of activities—from your morning workout to your big night out. Uniquely designed to measure whole-body movement no matter your age, weight or gender, NikeFuel tracks your active life.
    We're told the new device even tracks sleep and yoga activity.

Getting down to business, the Nike+ FuelBand SE will be available beginning November 6th in the current Nike+ FuelBand countries of the United States, Canada, and the UK. It will also be available in France, Germany and Japan for the first time. It will launch in Black and the Sport Pack colors of Volt, Pink Foil or Total Crimson priced at $149.

A limited time pre-order for Nike+ FuelBand SE began today in the U.S., U.K., France and Germany.

Source: Nike

Thanks

I'd rather have the fitbit force but that's just me.

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice but I like the fitbit flex myself

"Always remember your special and unique!"

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by novadam View Post
    I'd rather have the fitbit force but that's just me.
    I saw this item in the london oxford street's apple store a week ago. You can get it there

My iPhone is a Part of Me JazJon's Avatar
    Thanks

I want to get a 24/7 fitness band but not sure which one is best yet. The FitBit Force sounds good with the sleep options. (just checked out the site)

Thanks

I have the flex and it's awesome, but the force has a few extra features I'd like (display, stairs, etc).

I had the jawbone up before, and it's alarm feature was awesome (only wakes you out of light sleep), but it was otherwise a piece of junk. two fell apart in 6 months (version 2). jawbone replaced the first under warranty, but I gave up when the second one died.

Thanks

Wait for the iWatch if you're into tracking this kind of info. Im sure its going to be the end all be all soon enough.

Green Apple
    Thanks

been using the fitbit one for a while and love it. Was tempted by the fuel and force but I have just gone for the Withins pulse tracker as it has the heart rate/pulse option.