Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Popular Sparrow E-mail Application for iOS Gets Updated With iOS 7 Support

Hybrid View

Default Popular Sparrow E-mail Application for iOS Gets Updated for iOS 7

The highly popular Sparrow e-mail application for iOS, which was bought out by Google in July of last year, has been updated with support for iOS 7. The latest version of the application is now version 1.3.5.

While the application is now compatible with iOS 7 functionally, it hasnít been given an interface makeover for iOS 7ís new design principles, such as the flatter interface appearance, transparency in layers, and more.

Although the interface remains unchanged, the application has been given a brand new flatter application icon; that's about it. The application may receive an interface upgrade some time in the future.

Sparrow supports both IMAP and POP e-mail clients, including Gmail, Hotmail, iCloud, Yahoo! Mail, AOL, and other custom accounts. Sparrow is available in the App Store for $2.99 from this App Store link, but existing users will find the update under the Updates tab in the App Store.

Sources: App Store

Still no word on push notifications?

Quote Originally Posted by Iteh_skyss View Post
    Still no word on push notifications?
    Doesn't have that yet.

Thanks

Perhaps the app now harnesses the "Refresh in Background" feature in iOS 7 to update the inbox at a set interval? I honestly don't know, but it seems like a logical addition to this app utilizing a good iOS 7 feature...

My iPhone is a Part of Me thevmax's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anthony bouchard View Post
    doesn't have that yet.

fail!