Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'SevenCenter' Gives Your Notification Center An iOS 7-styled Skin

Default 'SevenCenter' Gives Your Notification Center An iOS 7-styled Skin

Many of us are still rocking jailbroken iOS 6 devices, but while the upgrade to iOS 7 might be tempting, we’re not yet ready to lose our jailbreak. If you’re in this predicament, that doesn’t mean there aren't tweaks and themes out there that you can use to give the illusion that you're using an iOS 7 device.

A new free jailbreak tweak called SevenCenter by iOS developer Jonas Gessner is a good place to start. This tweak changes the style of your Notification Center, making it transparent and giving it the new iOS 7-style grabbers, to make it look like Notification Center in iOS 7, as you can see from the screenshot above.

The transparency in the Notification Center drop down makes it so that all of the content behind Notification Center appears blurred out, just like in iOS 7. Unfortunately, the tweak doesn’t give Notification Center a multi-page functionality like iOS 7 does with a “Today” page, an “All” page, and a “Missed” page. It’s just a tweak made to skin Notification Center’s appearance.

SevenCenter is available for free in Cydia's BigBoss repository and doesn't have any options to configure. It's compatible with both iOS 5 and iOS 6 on the iPhone and iPod touch (not the iPad), and it's an open source tweak (source code here).

Name: SevenCenter
    Price: FREE
    Version: 1.1
    Requirements: iPhone or iPod touch running iOS 5.0+
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: Jonas Gessner
    Editor's Rating: / 3.5/5

It looks just like the real thing. Coupled with an iOS 7 theme, nobody knows that I'm really using iOS 6. It's also fast, but I'm not sure how the memory usage is.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahboi View Post
    It looks just like the real thing. Coupled with an iOS 7 theme, nobody knows that I'm really using iOS 6. It's also fast, but I'm not sure how the memory usage is.
    lol that's like me but I'm on iOS 5 (I like to say that I'm the 3% on the iOS usage)