Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Announces Expanded International Availability of New iPhones

Thanks

Default Apple Announces Expanded International Availability of New iPhones

A total of 35 new countries and territories will be gaining access to Apple’s latest iPhones on October 25 while 16 more will see Apple’s next-gen iPhones debut on November 1. The Cupertino California company announced expanded international availability of the new iPhones recently, bringing the devices to a total of 51 new locales by the start of November. The full list of countries set to receive the handsets on October 25 can be found below:

• Austria
    • Belgium
    • Bulgaria
    • Croatia
    • Czech Republic
    • Denmark
    • Estonia
    • Finland
    • French West Indies
    • Greece
    • Hungary
    • Ireland
    • Italy
    • Latvia
    • Liechtenstein
    • Lithuania
    • Luxembourg
    • Macau
    • Malta
    • Netherlands
    • New Zealand
    • Norway
    • Poland
    • Portugal
    • Reunion Island
    • Romania
    • Russia
    • Slovakia
    • Slovenia
    • South Korea
    • Spain
    • Sweden
    • Switzerland
    • Taiwan
    • Thailand

Apple’s November 1 launch will bring the iPhone 5S and the iPhone 5C to the following additional locations:

• Albania
    • Armenia
    • Bahrain
    • Colombia
    • El Salvador
    • Guam
    • Guatemala
    • India
    • Macedonia
    • Malaysia
    • Mexico
    • Moldova
    • Montenegro
    • Saudi Arabia
    • Turkey
    • UAE

The new iPhones first went on sale last month and were made available in a total of 11 countries which included: the US, Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, Puerto Rico, Singapore and the UK. This year’s iPhone launch marked the first time Apple made its new handsets available in China on the very first day. Although the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C were available in more countries on launch day, Apple’s rollout schedule for 2013 hasn’t been as aggressive as the company’s debut for the iPhone 5. Many of the countries set to receive the new iPhones by November 1 had access to the iPhone 5 by the end of September last year. We’ll have to see what effect this has on the company’s overall sales.

Source: Apple

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

Why doesn't South Africa feature in this list? There are a lot more iPhone users waiting for the 4S here then a number of the countries listed. I'm so fed up with always being the after thought. Waiting for Samsung S5 to be released, then screw iPhone. The are a lot more innovative anyway.

It pretty bad when I ordered my Iphone 5s 64GB silver back on September 20th from the Apple site. Im in the USA. Last night I just got my 2nd push back. First it was supposed to be delivered on Oct 1-7. Then it said Oct 7-14. Now it says Oct 25th.
    What is the deal? Would I be better trying to go to Best Buy?
    By the time I get my new phone it will only be 11 months till the Iphone 6 is comming out. And thats IF they dont push me back again. Thats Bullcarp