Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New iPhones Go Globe Hopping

MMi Staff Writer Michael Essany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,481 Times in 567 Posts

Default New iPhones Go Globe Hopping

Apple promised a fast and expansive global rollout of its new iPhones. And that's exactly what we're poised to see this month and in early November.

Apple announced today that its new iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c will soon land in dozens of new markets around the world. And while this reality likely won't help the supply crunch that is still making it difficult to find a new iPhone 5s, Apple is determined to reach some 50 new locales by November 1st.

All told, in less than one month, the new iPhones will be on sale in the following nations: (Oct. 25th) Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, French West Indies, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion Island, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, and Thailand.

As of Nov. 1st, the iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c similarly arrive in Albania, Armenia, Bahrain, Colombia, El Salvador, Guam, Guatemala, India, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and the UAE.

Source: Apple

Thanks

Those people that will have them shipped in from another country...

Thanks
    Thanked 6,514 Times in 2,146 Posts

Yes New Zealand! Altho I'm not jumping on the 5S bandwagon just right now. Happily jailbroken on my i5/iOS6 will review when 7X JB is out!
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

What's Jailbreak? Brandonforcey's Avatar
    Thanks
    What about South Africa? we usually get the iPhone around November each year?

Sweet, maybe then Ill finally get my 5S 64GB Silver shipped to me that I ordered back on Sept 20th. They have already pushed my ship date back by week and they are about to miss the 2nd one...