+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Google's Eric Schmidt: Android is More Secure than the iPhone

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by Quade321 Then Steve Jobs declared "thermonuclear war" blah blah blah... My point is, who cares if Android ripped off iOS? They both exist now, if one sucks
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ABOSWORTH's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Quade321 View Post
    Then Steve Jobs declared "thermonuclear war" blah blah blah... My point is, who cares if Android ripped off iOS? They both exist now, if one sucks and the other is good, then it'll work itself out. If the ripoff sucked, Google wouldn't have made any money, and iOS would've been king anyway. But the thing is, Android doesn't suck. It's actually pretty damn good, and it is a lot different than iOS now. Who cares how it started? Now Google also has a better policy too. Let people do whatever the hell they want. iOS is more like "NO, YU CAN'T TUCH DAT." And it's entirely open source, this is why you get all of these custom OS's that are built from the Android Open Source Project, they just give you the source code to go off of.

Back to my point, because people seem to keep misunderstanding it. Why do any of you care who ripped off who? You like your iPhone? Cool. Android isn't hurting it. In fact it's probably helping it (Not by giving Apple stuff to rip off, but by simply being there as competition). And the same is true the other way around too. You like your Android? iOS isn't doing anything to hurt it. Why does anyone care? If you have an iPhone, you don't need to worry about the Android world one bit. If you have an Android, you don't have to worry about the iPhone world one bit.
    You've had some very good posts in this thread. I completely agree.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iH85CH001 View Post
    exactly what i was thinking.
    How does that make any sense? You obviously know absolutely nothing about what goes on with Android devices. If you're talking about the equivalent of jailbreaking, yeah, pretty much any Android phone you find can be rooted by one of the hundreds of methods available. If you're talking about hackers targeting phones... How does that make any sense?

If you want to learn about Android so you can reply while knowing what you're talking about, Google stuff about Android, or go to X D A-Developers.com (Without spaces, it made a face when I put it together)
    Last edited by Quade321; 10-09-2013 at 02:55 PM.

desconocido
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,745 Times in 2,505 Posts

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123