+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Winocm: iOS 6.1.3/6.1.4 Jailbreak Should Drop Before 2014

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZĄG View Post
    I for one am very very pleased that an iOS 6.1.3 jailbreak is in the works. I have no interest in updating to iOS 7. Honestly I think it's extremely ugly. It looks like a women/child designed it(not that there's anything wrong with that...just as a man, it does not look appealing to me at all). Not into to the bright and girly looking UI. Plus, once the untethered 6.1.3/4 jailbreak comes out, like basically every other jailbreak before, I will be able to have everything the latest iOS provides anyway due to the functionality a jailbreak provides. I have a setup on my phone that I love and have been use too, and I know going with the iOS 7 jailbreak would leave some of my most prized (and paid for) tweaks useless on the latest iOS (there's still tweaks I paid for, for iOS 5 that have not been updated for iOS 6, and I'm not about to make that list even longer by updating to iOS 7). I have a feeling it's going to be a very long time before all my preferred tweaks are compatible with iOS 7(if at all), so I'm most likely gonna be staying on iOS 6.1.3 for a very long time. And hopefully there will be a tweak/theme that will bring back the original iOS UI (or at-least a UI that is far less feminine looking:/) it's not that I hate change...I just happen to hate this new UI Apple made particularly. Honestly....if Jobs was still around, I don't think he would have approve of the new UI.lol. But hey that's just my 2 cents.
    My thoughts exactly. Jb ios6 is more than enough to suit my needs. I have way more functionality than ios7 offers. It would literally be a downgrade rather than an upgrade.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuff Said For This Useful Post:

Jato_BZ (10-08-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Gunspeed's Avatar
    Thanks

Reading this news is a good thing for most of us. I myself is really waiting for Winocm to release his jailbreak for iOS 6.1.3. I have my iphone still on jailbroken 5.1.1 and I'm kinda hesitant on upgrading to 6.1.3 without an untethered jb released yet. So for now I'm still enjoying my 5.1.1 and will definitely upgrade to 6.1.3 once the jb comes out.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Am another ios6 happy camper who has played with but has no intention of nor any desire to upgrade to ios7. (Apple had to replace my iphone5 so got stuck on 6.1.4 and am patiently and excitedly awaiting JB reentry). Very appreciative of Winocm & iH8sn0w's work!

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,966 Times in 6,194 Posts

I for one am very very pleased that an iOS 6.1.3 jailbreak is in the works. I have no interest in updating to iOS 7. Honestly I think it's extremely ugly. It looks like a women/child designed it(not that there's anything wrong with that...just as a man, it does not look appealing to me at all). Not into to the bright and girly looking UI. Plus, once the untethered 6.1.3/4 jailbreak comes out, like basically every other jailbreak before, I will be able to have everything the latest iOS provides anyway due to the functionality a jailbreak provides. I have a setup on my phone that I love and have been use too, and I know going with the iOS 7 jailbreak would leave some of my most prized (and paid for) tweaks useless on the latest iOS (there's still tweaks I paid for, for iOS 5 that have not been updated for iOS 6, and I'm not about to make that list even longer by updating to iOS 7). I have a feeling it's going to be a very long time before all my preferred tweaks are compatible with iOS 7(if at all), so I'm most likely gonna be staying on iOS 6.1.3 for a very long time. And hopefully there will be a tweak/theme that will bring back the original iOS UI (or at-least a UI that is far less feminine looking:/) it's not that I hate change...I just happen to hate this new UI Apple made particularly. Honestly....if Jobs was still around, I don't think he would have approve of the new UI.lol. But hey that's just my 2 cents.
    I'm not sure, but are you trying to say that you are staying on iOS 6?
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I'm not sure, but are you trying to say that you are staying on iOS 6?
    Hehehe. What gave it away. Lol

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

+1

I just received an iPad mini 64 gb from the company yesterday and was very pleased to see it was in 6.0.1. As soon as I got home the first thing I did was jailbreak. No updating to ios7 anytime soon.

Livin the iPhone Life JedixJarf's Avatar
    Thanks

And this is why my iPad 2 will not leave iOS 5.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12