Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Weekly Tweak Recap September 30 - October 6

Default Weekly Tweak Recap September 30 - October 6

Just in case you've missed out on the new jailbreak tweaks Cydia has seen, this recap will highlight all of the the jailbreak tweaks we've shown you this week. These are in no specific order.

1. Apex – 99¢ (Limited Time)

Apex is a new alternative to using the built-in folder functionality of iOS. This tweak lets you group similar applications together so that they’re not all taking up individual spaces on your home screen. The way Apex is designed, it works great for grouping applications of similar features, such as keeping all of your Facebook-branded applications together, your Google-branded applications together, and so on. The animations are smooth and incredibly natural-feeling. You can read more about Apex at this link.

2. SlideSettings – $1.99

SlideSettings is a useful new jailbreak tweak that lets you access your Settings application from anywhere through the use of an Activator action. With it, you won’t even have to leave the application you’re currently in. It’s useful because if you want to quickly toggle location services for a special application so you can use it, and then disable it when you’re done, then SlideSettings will let you do this very quickly, but this is only one example. You can read more about SlideSettings at this link.

3. ListLauncher6 – FREE

ListLauncher6 is a new version of a legacy jailbreak tweak known as ListLauncher that was built to run on iOS 6. This tweak lets you have a list of all your installed applications in the SpotLight interface in alphabetical order so you can easily launch them without needing to search through all your home screen pages and/or folders. You can read more about ListLauncher6 at this link.

Stay tuned for next week's Weekly Tweak Recap - only on ModMyi!

If you missed our previous Weekly Tweak Recap, you can view it from this link.

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,992 Times in 6,542 Posts

I see another week has gone by without a mention of "Widget Weather"!

Oh well, I guess it's just not gonna happen.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

artfuldodger333 (10-07-2013), Simon (10-07-2013), TeddyDiesel (10-07-2013), The.Drifter (10-07-2013)

Thanks

Bland list of tweaks...

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post

Why don't you make a thread on it then?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
    There is

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post

Do you know if there's a way I can get it to work with my gps accelerometer ls? Right now I'm using molocation which I have to respring to update.

Once we have the JB for 7x then what will be able to use from Cydia? why not start a thread about 7x cydia ready apps?

Quote Originally Posted by WHUDS View Post
    Once we have the JB for 7x then what will be able to use from Cydia? why not start a thread about 7x cydia ready apps?
    How is there any way to tell when there's no jailbreak for iOS 7 at this point in time?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    How is there any way to tell when there's no jailbreak for iOS 7 at this point in time?
    per the tweets I have been reading I expect it in the next 14 days

I read Cydia works on 7x so I thought that other developers may have also updated apps to work with 7x then again I see the point that its not like we have a "Beta" JB

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,992 Times in 6,542 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
    The thread was started in July!

Quote Originally Posted by Nuff Said View Post
    Do you know if there's a way I can get it to work with my gps accelerometer ls? Right now I'm using molocation which I have to respring to update.
    It's possible. Why don't you post on the thread and we can see if we can help you.

Widget Weather
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

Quote Originally Posted by WHUDS View Post
    per the tweets I have been reading I expect it in the next 14 days

I read Cydia works on 7x so I thought that other developers may have also updated apps to work with 7x then again I see the point that its not like we have a "Beta" JB
    Per the evad3rs, we should not expect an iOS 7 jailbreak any time soon.

Developers will update tweaks for iOS 7 when a jailbreak goes public.