+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Acknowledges iMessage Bug and Claims to be Working on a Fix

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by Shigoroku I can't believe there are no comments. I've had this issue come up at the worst possible times. For example, I was supposed to meet with
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shigoroku View Post
    I can't believe there are no comments. I've had this issue come up at the worst possible times. For example, I was supposed to meet with someone and tell the person when I was leaving to meet (or say if I wasn't going to make it on time, since there was a concern that I would not). When I departed, I sent the message "leaving now." After I arrived, I got a message asking "status update?" I responded: "Arrived at [location]." Neither of my messages went out. The person had to call me...then depart to my location after I was already waiting there.

iMessage was stuck saying "Sending message x of x..." forever. It would not time-out or show an error message (the article implies that there's an error message). I would have to turn my phone off and restart so it would finally fail sending and I could re-send.

This has happened multiple times with multiple different contacts in iMessage conversations over the last few days.
    same here...

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nuff Said View Post
    Bitesms seems to be working great for me!
    Hmm you have BiteSms on 7.x? is that not what the story is about?

I do not use imessage either I have unlimited text family plan

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12