Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Logitech MFi Game Controller Image Leaked

Thanks

Default Logitech MFi Game Controller Image Leaked

An image of what might be Logitech’s upcoming MFi controller for the iPhone has recently been leaked on Twitter by @evleaks, who has been to known to provide several reliable images in the past. The enclosure controller seems to wrap around the iPhone, adding buttons and controls on both sides of the phone. The image resembles the design seen in an earlier prototype which was leaked back in June and also fits with teaser images that Logitech released just a few weeks ago.

Although the controller in the image is an enclosure model, other available models are said to be standalone controllers that won’t require an attachment to an iPhone or an iPad to function.

It should be noted that in addition to the Logitech gamepad, GameCase also released a trailer for its GameCase iPhone controller, which connects via Bluetooth and is battery operated.

For those of you who didn’t already know, news of MFi controllers first surfaced in June after Apple debuted the controller API at WWDC 2013. Since the release of iOS 7, many games have incorporated Game Controller Support, including several major titles such as Walking Dead and Bastion. Although no controllers have made it to the market yet, the appearance of controller support in games and continuing hardware leaks points toward an imminent release, possibly during Apple’s rumored iPad-focused Fall event.

Source: EvLeaks (Twitter)

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

I wish it wasn't so WIDE/LONG.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hogcia For This Useful Post:

pkmaximum (10-02-2013)

Thanks

That's what she said^^ In all seriousness...its a look. What about how it feels? To me that is what matters. Too small and your hands cramp. Too big and its bulky and unusable. Hopefully this fulls that happy medium.

iPhone? More like MyPhone HovikGas's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigboyz View Post
    That's what she said^^ In all seriousness...its a look. What about how it feels? To me that is what matters. Too small and your hands cramp. Too big and its bulky and unusable. Hopefully this fulls that happy medium.
    Even more important than how it feels is how it performs. If they're trying to attract a harder-core gaming audience to the iPhone, away from dedicated handheld device owners, it better be just as responsive as a Nintendo DS or something... In terms of graphics, they're already there... My iPhone 5s, hooked up to the TV looks incredible... Infinity Blade looks like it could be coming from a 360 or PS3!

Now if they could just get a hardware controller in there that's as good as a console's controller... You just might have a game-changer.

"Hey guys, let's just switch the colors of the A & B buttons and X & Y buttons to avoid a lawsuit with Microsoft!"

iPhone? More like MyPhone crouching's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hogcia View Post
    I wish it wasn't so WIDE/LONG.
    Well the iPhone 5/5s is already long and you can't really make the controller any shorter because then the controls will be to small.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hovikgas View Post
    even more important than how it feels is how it performs. If they're trying to attract a harder-core gaming audience to the iphone, away from dedicated handheld device owners, it better be just as responsive as a nintendo ds or something... In terms of graphics, they're already there... My iphone 5s, hooked up to the tv looks incredible... Infinity blade looks like it could be coming from a 360 or ps3!

Now if they could just get a hardware controller in there that's as good as a console's controller... You just might have a game-changer.
    i want this with a jailbreak!!!!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to klip2006 For This Useful Post:

HovikGas (10-18-2013)

I'd prefer a ps3, xbox kind of controller with mobile attached above instead of in between the controls. gives my screen a higher visibility, yet fit just right in my palms. familiarity with a controller is another plus.