Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Reportedly Releasing iOS 7.0.3 Next Week

I'm still on 7.0.1. Not going to update till they get it straight and a jailbreak.

I have 7.0.2 on my iPad mini. I have to say that I have no issues with it whatsoever to be fair. The pad is new tho so I never used it with iOS 6.x

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon.amos View Post
    Did anyone listen to Obama's speech earlier? He said the government is shutdown because Republicans don't want to raise the Debt Limit. And he likened the government to Apple. Saying: "Apple released a new software last week to fix a glitch in the system. But you don't see people trying to shut apple down and make them stop selling their devices. So why are they doing that with the government?" I feel that Apple and the government are completely different animals.
    Haha seriously? The connection between the two makes no sense. Apple knew there was a problem so it fixed it right away. The government knows there's a problem so they leave work instead of fixing it.

Quote Originally Posted by bigboyz View Post
    Umm..when was the last time Windows had an update? When was the last time Android had an update?? Exactly..think first type last
    android fanboy spotted !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon.amos View Post
    Exactly! And there are far more consumers than developers, that will use the software in ways they may not have thought of in controlled lab tests. So of course we'll find many issues with the software, but at least now they know what those issues are because of their consumer base that they may not have found otherwise.
    Thank god people like you don't work with me in the development world. You obviously haven't a clue about developing or writing code.

Quote Originally Posted by kalpesh78 View Post
    android fanboy spotted !!!
    You should really think before you call someone an Android fanboy. It's pretty clear dude was bashing Windows and Android and praising Apple for rolling out frequent updates. Since when does bashing Android make you an Android fanboy ?

Next time you get into your vehicle, please drive as fast as you can into the largest, most solid object you can find. If you cannot afford a vehicle, please go to a Walmart and play with a nice plastic bag over your head.

Quote Originally Posted by Venom1234 View Post
    Thank god people like you don't work with me in the development world. You obviously haven't a clue about developing or writing code.
    I beg to differ. You can't seriously tell me that all developers use every single app, and and run things like all the consumers will. Problems arise with the various apps, and usage that developers won't necessarily find. Why else would we have all the developers etc. build "Bug Reporting" into their software? Because the consumer might find things you might have missed. You are a person aren't you? People make mistakes. I agree, many problems are simply ID10T errors, but there are some legitimate bugs developers could have possibly missed.

I'm calling bull on you. His way of thinking isn't bad. And trust me. I would know. It's not great but it's not as bad as you are making it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PokemonDesigner For This Useful Post:

Brandon.amos (10-01-2013)

What was the biggest reason for iOS 7.0.2? To fix a glitch in the "code" that would allow people to bypass the lock screen and access people's personal information like pictures, phone etc. wouldn't you say the developers at Apple missed that? I'm sure they wouldn't have released the software with that kind of glitch on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonDesigner View Post
    I'm not really sure what you're talking about. Updates are around for the good of the public. They aren't going to stop because one person is sad they have to update 2 weeks after they just did. Boohoo. That's what they did with betas and if they gotta fix something major like the message feature they are gonna push it ASAP. Just stfu and calm down.
    No mames...

I still think it's ludicrous that to have an unlock sound I have to buy a 5S.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,274 Times in 7,007 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    Huh? Unlock sound?

Quote Originally Posted by garfielgato2 View Post
    iOS is becoming like Windows, to many updates, patches, bug fixes.
    Microsloth will always reign as king of bloatware.
    Hmm...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,273 Times in 1,010 Posts

I don't even know what that sentence means! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by towboattrash34 View Post
    I'm still on 7.0.1. Not going to update till they get it straight and a jailbreak.
    Musclenerd said 7.0.2 is safe. I'd upgrade if I were you.

For all we know, 7.0.2 might have an easier exploit that 7.0/7.0.1 don't have. Apple releases 7.0.3; Evad3rs release a jailbreak for 7.0.2 and you're stuck w/ nothin!
    Last edited by thazsar; 10-01-2013 at 07:20 PM.

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

Good! By the time I get my iPhone 5s hopefully all the bugs will be kinked out!

"Always remember your special and unique!"

17. The Following User Says Thank You to thetoothfairy For This Useful Post:

lilpetabread (10-01-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    I don't even know what that sentence means! LOL!

Musclenerd said 7.0.2 is safe. I'd upgrade if I were you.

For all we know, 7.0.2 might have an easier exploit that 7.0/7.0.1 don't have. Apple releases 7.0.3; Evad3rs release a jailbreak for 7.0.2 and you're stuck w/ nothin!
    It means on my 5 it's quiet when I unlock it. I hear the unlock sound only on the 5S. It's not that hard to figure out.

I just upgraded my IOS to 7.0.2 since Muscle Nerd said its fine for JB, there is a tweet that Cydia is working on 7.0.2 tonight

Thanks

It means on my 5 it's quiet when I unlock it. I hear the unlock sound only on the 5S. It's not that hard to figure out.
    My 5S makes no sound when I unlock the phone. Seems Apple took out the unlock sound altogether on iOS 7.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,273 Times in 1,010 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    My 5S makes no sound when I unlock the phone. Seems Apple took out the unlock sound altogether on iOS 7.
    I don't have it either.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    I don't have it either.
    Yup, went googling and asked some friends and it seems apple removed it in one of the betas of iOS 7. Lock sound is still there, unlock sound gone for all devices.

Why are we talking about this again lol?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast