+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Weekly Tweak Recap September 16 - September 22

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Weekly Tweak Recap September 16 - September 22

Just in case you've missed out on the new jailbreak tweaks Cydia has seen, this recap will highlight all of the the jailbreak tweaks we've shown you this week. These are in no specific order.

1. Dandelion – FREE

Dandelion is a new free jailbreak tweak that makes it possible to configure a custom brightness level for each application on your iOS device that will take effect when you launch those applications. It’s great for when you prefer high brightness in one application and lower brightness in another application, but don’t want to use your time going to the Settings application to change the display’s brightness manually. You can read more about Dandelion at this link.

2. Volume – FREE

Volume is a new free jailbreak tweak that makes it possible to configure a custom volume level for each application on your iOS device that will take effect when you launch those applications. It’s great for when you prefer high volume in one application and lower volume in another application, but don't like the idea of constantly adjusting the volume yourself. You can read more about Volume at this link.

3. Clota – FREE

Clota is a new free jailbreak tweak that makes it easier to close multiple open Safari tabs at once. With this tweak, you can now double or triple-tap on the New Tab button in the Mobile Safari interface in order to close all open tabs except for the one that is currently open. You can read more about Clota at this link.

4. Controls for Spotify – FREE

Controls for Spotify integrates the ever-so-popular Activator application into the ever-so-popular Spotify music streaming application. With this tweak, you can configure Activator actions to specific functions from within the Spotify application, making it easier than ever to perform certain actions. You can read more about Controls for Spotify at this link.

5. Locker – FREE

Locker prevents access to your applications from the home screen, folders, app switcher, and even banner notifications by requiring a passcode to open applications before they will launch. This helps improve security by keeping unwanted people from browsing through your personal information. You can read more about Locker at this link.

6. Power Security – 99

Power Security helps to prevent people from being able to turn off your iOS device. It does this by requiring the user to enter a passcode before they can turn your device off via this slide to power down slider. In addition, it attempts to thwart those that try to do a hard reboot by making the device respring rather than reboot after the home and power buttons are held down for a certain amount of time. It’s an interesting way to keep people from turning your iOS device off. If you want to read more about Power Security, you can read more about it at this link.

7. Show My Touch – FREE

Show My Touch is a new free jailbreak tweak that shows where you tap and slide your finger on the display. It’s merely a visual effect, but it looks cool. If you want to read more about Show My Touch, you can follow this link.

Stay tuned for next week's Weekly Tweak Recap - only on ModMyi!

If you missed our previous Weekly Tweak Recap, you can view it from this link.
    Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 09-23-2013 at 08:41 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Someone was up real late trynna throw all this together.

My iPhone is a Part of Me mlee19841's Avatar
    Thanks

Edit tweak number 2 the beginning of the sentence.

iPhone Warranty Voider Faresismail's Avatar
    Thanks

Those are some nice tweaks, but i really cant wait to see what devs will come up with once ios 7 is jailbroken!