+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 5S Supplies Dry Up Quickly Around the Globe

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by NewdestinyX Playing Russian Roulette with the safety of your phone... Naw I have never really used a case on any of my phones. I do own a
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,808 Times in 2,187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Playing Russian Roulette with the safety of your phone...
    Naw I have never really used a case on any of my phones. I do own a book book case and a few others but I only use them once in a blue moon
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Thanks
    Verizon refused to let me buy a 5s at full retail, said they're not allowed to do that. so i went to walmart and purchased it

Thanks

You may have already seen these pix but here's my case:

My iPhone is a Part of Me mlee19841's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lysias55 View Post
    Verizon refused to let me buy a 5s at full retail, said they're not allowed to do that. so i went to walmart and purchased it
    That's weird. U can purchase one full price on the site.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,568 Times in 3,858 Posts

Thaz.. What's the name of that particular case model.. ? A case that leaves that back 'see-able' also solves another problem for me - in that - I have one of those car stands for your phone called "GripGo" which uses a sticky mechanism to adhere the phone too. Doesn't leave any residue of course.. But of ALL things.. the sticky surface on the GripGo won't adhere to SILICON or LEATHER -- which of course it what 95% of phone cases are made from. They didn't say that in the TV ads for GripGo - OF COURSE!! :-/.. But a 'bumper - type' case like you're showing there would allow my phone some protection and still grip to the GripGo stand in my car.. Is that one the just Apple's bumper case?

Also - where does "the buzz" tell us there will be more Gold ones in the store? Any time soon?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,568 Times in 3,858 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mlee19841 View Post
    That's weird. U can purchase one full price on the site.
    The Carrier stores make 'zero' profit on 'full retail' phones. So it's not really that they're NOT ALLOWED TO per Apple.. but per their own Regional Managers... They only make money on phones in contract. You have to go to Apple, Target, Walmart, etc.. to get full retail ones.. The Carrier stores will not be 'happy'. They CAN sell it to you - if you PUSH them. I have a friend do that..

Quote Originally Posted by DRFP View Post
    Everytime I see a "Gold" I phone I see a White Iphone with back that is Gold color, what is going to stop someone from buying an aftermarket back in Gold and putting on a Silver model? Most people will say, WOW you have the Gold! Honestly I see this as a silly Fad that will burn out, its nothing more than a color and some silly status symbol like wearing your pants low to show underwear.
    Exactly right. But as my grandfather used to say, "No one ever lost any money betting against the intelligence of the American people".. He also would say, "there's a sucker born every day".. LOL!!! In fact Apple's whole COME BACK from failure was based on the Blueberry and Tangerine iMacs. All the schools went NUTS for them.. From a pure business marketting strategy - this was BRILLIANT on Apple's part. Fads ALWAYS sell. I saw a Gold 64GB iPhone listed on eBay for $4300 yesterday.. And it WILL SELL.. LOL!!
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 09-23-2013 at 07:50 AM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234