+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Conan O'Brien Opens Pandora's Box While Upgrading to iOS 7 On Release Day

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Conan O'Brien Opens Pandora's Box While Upgrading to iOS 7 On Release Day

We all know software can be a little buggy on its first release. Thatís expected. But if youíre like Conan OíBrien, then you just canít wait for the bugs to be dealt with before you upgrade to the latest and greatest software when it comes out.

In this case, Conan upgrades to iOS 7 the first day it was released. And while he swears everything is going alright, he ends up opening Pandora's Box in the process. You can watch the clip below:

For a mobile-friendly video link that works with our app, tap on the video link below:

YouTube Link

Okay, so maybe the world didnít really experience hanging cows, raining birds, and red moons yesterday while upgrading to iOS 7. But it goes to show that itís sometimes a good idea to wait a while until developers get a chance to hammer out the glitches before upgrading.

Don't forget to check out Conan's parody video on the iPhone 5S. If you want to see it, you can head over to this link.

Sources: Team Coco

My iPhone is a Part of Me PokemonDesigner's Avatar
    Thanks

That was hilarious. I used to not like his work but he's been rather funny lately.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonDesigner View Post
    That was hilarious. I used to not like his work but he's been rather funny lately.
    I would suggests you are simply getting more intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by budsalinger View Post
    I would suggests you are simply getting more intelligent.
    Actually, after having watched the bit, I will update my suggestion to be that you are getting less intelligent. Conan used to be funny as hell, probably still is, but this bit was crap.
    Last edited by budsalinger; 09-19-2013 at 12:45 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to budsalinger For This Useful Post:

pkmaximum (09-19-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Can someone tell me why the first video is a tapatalk link? it won't play on my Iphone when I open it and the tapatalk app does not have the modmyi forum listed?
    Great work guys!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

That was funny! Apple undoubtedly loves the fact that many celebrities own iPhones even if they are occasionally the butt of a joke or two. Conan still owns an iPhone and like many of us, is excited about the update and can't wait to check it out.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonDesigner View Post

Ya it was funny. But it annoys me that I keep hearing about bugs. I've had the beta since day one and its been smooth as silk since the 3rd or 4th beta and I haven't ran into one glitch. Its like the facebook aura where as soon as they update or change something ZOMG the old version was better change it back! It's like people are afraid of change.