+ Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 101

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iOS 7 Officially Released to the Public

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Listening to iTunes Radio. Great! No trouble updating the iPad 3. It took almost 2 hours though. I love the new features.
...
  1. #81
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Listening to iTunes Radio. Great! No trouble updating the iPad 3. It took almost 2 hours though. I love the new features.

  2. #82
    Livin the iPhone Life thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,171
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 819 Times in 485 Posts

    Finally! iPad 3 restored to 6.1.3 at 12:20p Pacific time has been reactivated....4 hours later...😒

  3. #83
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    98
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by stolenpentium View Post
    Still no activation after attempting for over 2 hours!!! wth!!!
    3 hours later and FINALLY!!! Apple do better next time!!!!

  4. #84
    Green Apple Titan3636's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    90
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts

    Is there NOT itunes 11.1 for windows 64-bit?!?!?! Thats what it says i need when i plug my phone in but wont update and itunes.com only shows 11.0.5 too. Wtf??

  5. #85
    2k1
    2k1 is offline
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,050
    Thanks
    1,813
    Thanked 7,054 Times in 4,200 Posts

    All good on my end took about 40 minute

  6. #86
    My iPhone is a Part of Me slim.jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Maryland, US
    Posts
    984
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked 116 Times in 92 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Titan3636 View Post
    Is there NOT itunes 11.1 for windows 64-bit?!?!?! Thats what it says i need when i plug my phone in but wont update and itunes.com only shows 11.0.5 too. Wtf??
    There is. Click on the link when trying to install the 32bit version and look in the second row on the right and click on that iTunes link. Took me a while to find it too.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to slim.jim For This Useful Post:

    Titan3636 (09-18-2013)

  8. #87
    Livin the iPhone Life thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,171
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 819 Times in 485 Posts

    Well...it's official; I really hate iOS 6 on my iPad Mini. 6.1.3 just sux compared to iOS 7. Wish I could go back but I'd rather have the jailbreak, so....I wait....and suffer....with a gun in my mouth!

  9. #88
    Green Apple Titan3636's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    90
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by slim.jim View Post
    There is. Click on the link when trying to install the 32bit version and look in the second row on the right and click on that iTunes link. Took me a while to find it too.
    Good call!!!! Found it. Cant believe it doesnt default to that.
    U da man

  10. #89
    Green Apple ZSakowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    iOS & is by far the best update released by Apple yet!

  11. #90
    My iPhone is a Part of Me slim.jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Maryland, US
    Posts
    984
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked 116 Times in 92 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Titan3636 View Post
    Good call!!!! Found it. Cant believe it doesnt default to that.
    U da man
    Yea when you try to find the 64bit version otherwise all I can find is 11.0.5.

  12. #91
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I'm on beta 6 and it still shows me I'm up to date do I have to downgrade wtfff

  13. #92
    Livin the iPhone Life xboxbml's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    US-MI
    Posts
    1,250
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 63 Times in 60 Posts

    You have to do a restore in iTunes...

  14. #93
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Ohhhhhh this is gayyyyyy

  15. #94
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    111
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 20 Times in 17 Posts

    Does anyone know how to stop iTunes from asking for a password EVERYTIME you load it up?
    I just have to load it up and it asks me for my password. I download nothing, I do nothing but load it up.
    I asked Apple and they are more useless than anything.
    It never did it with previous iTunes it only started with iTunes 11.
    With iTunes 10 and below I could load up iTunes and even download updates without getting asked for the password but now it asks when I load up, it asks 2x more when I try to update apps then if I want to access my account it asks again.
    So, if there is 1 update and I want to access me account I have to put in my password 4 times.

    This REALLY sucks. and Apple are no help so does anyone here know how to stop it asking?

  16. #95
    Green Apple cheaposity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bahrain
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

    Find my Friends app helped me to accept the terms and condition for iCloud ..

  17. #96
    Livin the iPhone Life thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,171
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 819 Times in 485 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by smith01 View Post
    Does anyone know how to stop iTunes from asking for a password EVERYTIME you load it up?
    I just have to load it up and it asks me for my password. I download nothing, I do nothing but load it up.
    I asked Apple and they are more useless than anything.
    It never did it with previous iTunes it only started with iTunes 11.
    With iTunes 10 and below I could load up iTunes and even download updates without getting asked for the password but now it asks when I load up, it asks 2x more when I try to update apps then if I want to access my account it asks again.
    So, if there is 1 update and I want to access me account I have to put in my password 4 times.

    This REALLY sucks. and Apple are no help so does anyone here know how to stop it asking?
    Have you checked all the regular places to make sure you're signed in?

    iCloud
    App Store in Settings.app
    Account in App Store.app

  18. #97
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I have problems after I installed the ios7.
    Wifi is not sync just sometime, edge not working just after restart the iphone, 3G is slower like before, resizing pictures in wallpaper big bug I cant not choose a normal picture and use to home screen or lock screen is zooming..
    For notes are gone the options number how many u have
    Many problems is in ios 7...
    I hope apple is fixing this problems sonner..

  19. #98
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    111
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 20 Times in 17 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    Have you checked all the regular places to make sure you're signed in?

    iCloud
    App Store in Settings.app
    Account in App Store.app
    Yep, signed in, signed out, ticked all the boxes in preferences, unticked all boxes in preferences and still it keeps asking for password.
    I dont load up iTunes unless I really need to now. Using other players for movies and music thats how annoying its gotten.
    Even apps I buy and download on the iPad as its just too annoying in iTunes.

  20. #99
    Livin the iPhone Life thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,171
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 819 Times in 485 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by smith01 View Post
    Yep, signed in, signed out, ticked all the boxes in preferences, unticked all boxes in preferences and still it keeps asking for password.
    I dont load up iTunes unless I really need to now. Using other players for movies and music thats how annoying its gotten.
    Even apps I buy and download on the iPad as its just too annoying in iTunes.
    Weird...how about your computer. Are you sure you're signed in correctly and the phone doesn't think you're someone else?

  21. #100
    My iPhone is a Part of Me slim.jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Maryland, US
    Posts
    984
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked 116 Times in 92 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    Weird...how about your computer. Are you sure you're signed in correctly and the phone doesn't think you're someone else?
    Yea kind of sounds like you have some apps that aren't authorized. I had two that I installed with PP (the chinese app) and iTunes wouldn't let my iPad sync with them installed. It kept asking me for my password.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts