Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS 7 Officially Released to the Public

Greetings from Jerusalem.. Very Strange all, I can see it on the OTA, but even after updating to iTunes 11.1, it keeps on saying after checking the update server: This version of the iPhone software (6.1.4) is the current version.

Any advice anyone? or is it just the apple servers being funny about it all?

Thanks

I went back down to 6.1.4 last night...update is available, but no annoying update badge on settings!! Thank you apple...don't wanna go up yet...don't wanna look at annoying badge either! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Zamphire View Post
    Except for my iTunes is still showing 6.1.4 as the latest version.
    Same here! I guess things are getting swamped at the apple servers...

I really hope that the release isn't the same as the GM because I'm currently running it and I always encounter bugs when it comes to home screen and when opening an app ( either the background becomes black and i enter giggly mode, or the window starts randomly bouncing... )
    Im using an iphone 4 anyone else having these problems?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Liveitlive's Avatar
    Thanks

No update for me via iTunes yet.. Been there since 10PST for OTA but no dice on my Mac :/

Is it okay to do the OTA update from JB iOS6.1.2 -> iOS7 or should I do a full restore/clean install then just use the iCloud backup to get my stuff back?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PaKi619 View Post
    You will not get iOS updates OTA with GM installed.
    can anyone else confirm this? OTA updates worked fine for the BETA's so I don't understand why the GM wouldn't have OTA updates if it is the same as the public release.

Im running the GM and im not getting an OTA update... I think its the same for everyone

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Faresismail View Post
    Im running the GM and im not getting an OTA update... I think its the same for everyone
    I understand that... but what I am asking is will there be OTA updates when 7.0.x is released if you are currently on the GM?

I am on 6.1.1 and I have nothing. Only says 6.1.3 is available. Not to mention that I am still using iTunes 10. Maybe I need to update.

Those that I work with that have iTunes don't even have an update badge on theirs. They are not jailbroken either.

Clogged servers or slowly rolling it out to everyone.

it starts OTA but gives an error after.............

Quote Originally Posted by Liveitlive View Post
    No update for me via iTunes yet.. Been there since 10PST for OTA but no dice on my Mac :/
    I'm on iOS 7 Beta 6 and I was told I had the latest firmware for the past hour (since 10 PT as well), even after I updated to the latest iTunes.
    Still can't do an OTA update, but now my iTunes is suddenly telling me I can update! So yeah, if it's not already available to you now, it probably will be soon.

I can't believe they discontinued iOS support for the 2nd generation Apple TV...so sad

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OReNJiDaY View Post
    I'm on iOS 7 Beta 6 and I was told I had the latest firmware for the past hour (since 10 PT as well), even after I updated to the latest iTunes.
    Still can't do an OTA update, but now my iTunes is suddenly telling me I can update! So yeah, if it's not already available to you now, it probably will be soon.
    You cannot OTA update from the BETA to the GM or the Public release.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,259 Times in 1,388 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by toyhaulerobs View Post
    I am on 6.1.1 and I have nothing. Only says 6.1.3 is available. Not to mention that I am still using iTunes 10. Maybe I need to update.

Those that I work with that have iTunes don't even have an update badge on theirs. They are not jailbroken either.

Clogged servers or slowly rolling it out to everyone.
    Why are you updating? Stay jailbroken

Quote Originally Posted by slim.jim View Post
    You cannot OTA update from the BETA to the GM or the Public release.
    I know, I meant to emphasize that OTA update is unavailable regardless. Sorry for the ambiguity!

Thanks

been trying these for a while... starts and gets about half way and then stops like it is done but the downloaded file is only about 500MB or less when it should be 1.2-1.3 GB.

What if I updated my iPad 2 to iOS 7 via OTA update, is there a chance to downgrade or jail break once there is a jailbreak for public?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast