Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 54 of 54

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Apple's iOS 7 Releasing Today, Here's What's New

  1. #41
    The update isn't showing up for me

  2. #42
    My iPhone is a Part of Me buggsy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    562
    Thanks
    549
    Thanked 118 Times in 86 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by klouud View Post
    Tethering? Check.
    Really? AT&T is allowing free tethering? If so I will be sorely tempted also, but I still like my CleverPin JB app.

  3. #43
    11.1 available as a down load from the site. ota available and mine has finished d/l after 10 min and currently installing

  4. #44
    I think I figured out why I can't get an OTA. Evasion JB. Still nothing direct from apple to dl so i'm guessing its only OTA for right now.

  5. #45
    Can't download on ipad keep getting an error has occurred but y

  6. #46
    OMG! A lot of uptates i know its pretty normal, but im jb in an ipad 4 on 6.0.1 , the pandora app uptated. Should ill wait for the pandora downloader developer to update. Anyone have tested if its features might not work. Thanks.

  7. #47
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    4,882
    Thanks
    939
    Thanked 3,156 Times in 1,355 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Eduricu75 View Post
    OMG! A lot of uptates i know its pretty normal, but im jb in an ipad 4 on 6.0.1 , the pandora app uptated. Should ill wait for the pandora downloader developer to update. Anyone have tested if its features might not work. Thanks.
    I'm using Flex and updated Pandora. It's converting it to Pandora One!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    Eduricu75 (09-18-2013)

  9. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    I'm using Flex and updated Pandora. It's converting it to Pandora One!
    Thanks for ur reply and info. Its working fine...

  10. #49
    My iPhone is a Part of Me luvmytj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    703
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 75 Times in 61 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by buggsy2 View Post
    Really? AT&T is allowing free tethering? If so I will be sorely tempted also, but I still like my CleverPin JB app.
    I have the same question. My buddy stopped over today with his recently purchased Verizon iPhone 5 and he has tethering and does not think it cost extra. I am still unlimited from way back in the Cingular days and I am not willing to give it up if that is part of the deal. Anyone else confirm free tethering with AT&T?

  11. #50
    Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Fresno, Calli
    Posts
    2,005
    Thanks
    2,642
    Thanked 1,743 Times in 749 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by luvmytj View Post
    I have the same question. My buddy stopped over today with his recently purchased Verizon iPhone 5 and he has tethering and does not think it cost extra. I am still unlimited from way back in the Cingular days and I am not willing to give it up if that is part of the deal. Anyone else confirm free tethering with AT&T?
    I'm ATT with grandfathered unlimited and just tried it and mine says to call ATT to set it up. So a nogo here!

  12. #51
    My iPhone is a Part of Me luvmytj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    703
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 75 Times in 61 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Carvensno View Post
    I'm ATT with grandfathered unlimited and just tried it and mine says to call ATT to set it up. So a nogo here!
    Thanks... thats what I figured. AT&T keeps offering me a new plan they say they are sure I would be happy with. I keep refusing them. I will stick to my jb 4S using Tether till I can lay hands on a 64gb 5S. Hoping for an ios7 jb sooner than later!

  13. #52
    My iPhone is a Part of Me buggsy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    562
    Thanks
    549
    Thanked 118 Times in 86 Posts

    I "upgraded" a non-JB iPad 3 to 7.0. Sorta wish I hadn't. Some things are noticeably slower, selecting wallpaper is way buggy, and I don't notice any real improvements, just lots of changes. Well ok folders now can have unlimited apps in them. But folder icons look odd now. I'm for damn sure keeping my JB iPhone the way it is.

  14. #53
    I have read somewhere i forget that IOS 7 is officially not live for few days. Is it true? Any one know about this?

  15. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Doez32 View Post
    If you would have read the 1st sentance in the artical. You would have seen that it says 10 AM PST. You're an idiot for jumping the gun. Next time read the artical before you criticize somebody.
    If you would've read it before the title was edited, you would've seen what I was talking about. Next time read the article when it's actually posted before you criticize other people for criticizing .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •