+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple's iOS 7 Releasing Today, Here's What's New

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
you might get a message on your iphone telling you iOS7 is available tomorrow or the next day when it comes out today, the delay is to cut down on
    Livin the iPhone Life BenderRodriguez's Avatar
    Thanks

you might get a message on your iphone telling you iOS7 is available tomorrow or the next day when it comes out today, the delay is to cut down on traffic and to give you a chance to update, make sure you got all the updates on your mac including itunes up to date

YOU would be better to just go download iOS7 GM now so it doesnt take forever with everyone else hitting it
    you can get it on thep...bay.com
    Last edited by BenderRodriguez; 09-18-2013 at 09:05 PM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

iRadio is only of any use inside the US, for the rest of the world Spotify and Google Music All Access will continue to rule

Thanks

Air Drop only works on iOS 7. Device to device or from iOS to Mountain Lion on the same network. I have tested and confirmed that it works.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BoostedEvoIX View Post
    Is itunes 11.1 coming out today? I have the GM installed and i cant sync my iphone bc it requires 11.1
    Why not just download the iTunes 11.1 beta 2. I have read a lot of post where people have downloaded the GM version but cant synch because they have the old iTunes. So if you went and took the time to get the GM version, why not go the extra mile and download the iTunes beta so that everything works.. I downloaded both and all my stuff has synched with no issues.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

If u have iOS7 beta 3 on ur iPhone can u update to iOS 7 the full version today?

Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,608 Times in 667 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bobohwk2 View Post
    Why not just download the iTunes 11.1 beta 2. I have read a lot of post where people have downloaded the GM version but cant synch because they have the old iTunes. So if you went and took the time to get the GM version, why not go the extra mile and download the iTunes beta so that everything works.. I downloaded both and all my stuff has synched with no issues.

11.1 Beta2 is for MAC ONLY. Apple hasn't release 11.1 iTunes for Windows/PC yet. Hope they do before they launch iOS7 or this is going to be a big cluster F***!!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me PokemonDesigner's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dometic View Post
    Is it available for OTA? I don't see it yet.
    It won't be available until 1pm EST. And even then I think it is required to be downloaded via laptop or PC.

Anyway. I've given up my Jailbreak back in June for the Dev builds and don't say I'm going back. I love iOS 7. I have almost no reason for a jailbreak now. Love it and can't say anything bad about it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bobohwk2 View Post
    I did that and I kept getting an error. I had to downgrade back. I lost all my backup info too. So I'm on GM with iTunes 11.0. I would assume apple is releasing iTunes 11.1 today otherwise there's going to be a lot of pissed off people that won't be able to sync.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty Manley Silberhorn View Post
    It won't be release until 10am pacific time, way to jump the gun MMi
    If you would have read the 1st sentance in the artical. You would have seen that it says 10 AM PST. You're an idiot for jumping the gun. Next time read the artical before you criticize somebody.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doez32 View Post
    If you would have read the 1st sentance in the artical. You would have seen that it says 10 AM PST. You're an idiot for jumping the gun. Next time read the artical before you criticize somebody.
    They changed the post after his post. It originally said it was released to the public today with no timeframe.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,606 Times in 778 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by smith01 View Post
    Can we get some screenshots of IOS7 on the iPad? I've yet to see any.
    Whats missing from the iPad version of IOS7? There are lots of features missing from IOS6 on iPad compared to iPhone versions.

And as IOS7 needs iTunes 11.1 I would expect it to be released by now. I'm guessing they will release both at the same time. So hopefully both dont have bugs which I'm guessing they will. So you dont have time to set up and remove some bugs from iTunes before installing IOS7 which will suck. Make sure you do backups now before updating everything or you might be unlucky and lose everything.
    Made a video of my iPad 3 for you! Hope it helps!

http://youtu.be/a_yWueIx3Fk

Green Apple
    Thanks

itunes 11.1 is out. For some reason the update isn't showing up via itunes. You have to go to itunes.com

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Carvensno View Post
    11.1 Beta2 is for MAC ONLY. Apple hasn't release 11.1 iTunes for Windows/PC yet. Hope they do before they launch iOS7 or this is going to be a big cluster F***!!!
    Thats right.. Sorry I work on a MAC and I forgot there was no Windows beta for it. Thanks for clearing that up. My Bad.

@BoostedEvoIX: Yea I was afraid to update to the beta version at first. In the past, Apple's iTunes betas have really done a number on my laptop.. I guess I just got lucky this time.

@Steve11: Confirimed. iTunes 11.1 is out.
    Last edited by bobohwk2; 09-18-2013 at 10:16 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

6 minz to go

Green Apple
    Thanks

Just got a notification at about 11:55 am CST about iOS 7!!!

Thanks
    Ios 7 is live fore download

Green Apple
    Thanks

iPad updating OTA now.

I do have a question. My iPhone is on the iOS7 GM ... will it update, or is it the same at the one being pushed out today?

My iPhone is a Part of Me hogcia's Avatar
    Thanks

Downloading ios7 right now over the air on my i5. 12min total time.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Make sure you update your iTunes, iOS 7 is live

Green Apple
    Thanks

still no update available for me. Checked OTA, itunes, and on apple's site. Nothing. On iTunes 11.1