+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Rockstar Releases its Second Companion App for GTA V: The Manual

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Rockstar, the company behind the recently released popular title; Grand Theft Auto: V, released its second companion app for the game today. The app titled Grand Theft Auto V: The
    Thanks

Default Rockstar Releases its Second Companion App for GTA V: The Manual

Rockstar, the company behind the recently released popular title; Grand Theft Auto: V, released its second companion app for the game today. The app titled Grand Theft Auto V: The Manual, is the second companion app released by the developer, with the first being iFruit.

As one might expect given its title, The Manual provides over 100 pages of instructions, tips and features as well as tours through the different neighborhoods and activities across Los Santos and Blaine County. There is also an interactive version of the game map that you can zoom in and out of to explore with the inclusion of a special interactive version of the game map to zoom in and explore.

Grand Theft Auto V launched yesterday on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 for $59.99 with the two companion apps, The Manual and iFruit, made available in the App Store for free. Have any of you had a chance to take advantage of either of the companion apps?

Source: iTunes

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

Banned
    Thanks

I had a go at ifruit yesterday and its buggy as hell. Had to log in multiple times as it doesn't remember and it's missing lots of features. When you mod your car instead of having 10 horns like in the game it's only got 5. And wheels, there are only 5 to choose from where in the game there are about 7 types then about 30 wheels for each type.
    It would be nice but its missing so much and it didn't even sync properly. I am a little further than most in the game at 41% completed and I have all 3 characters and already completely modded their cars but in iFruit it says 2 of them have stock cars.

I'll give another go after update 1 comes out.

Thanks
    Yea ifruit still is having major issues, but not at all that surprising. I still haven't been able to login at all.