Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Angry Birds Update Adds 15 New Levels and New Abilities for the Classic Red Bird

Default Angry Birds Update Adds 15 New Levels and New Abilities for the Classic Red Bird

On Monday, Rovio issued an update to their classic Angry Birds game for iOS, bringing the game up to version 3.3.0. Rovio has issued a number of updates to their games this week, including Angry Birds Space, which added a number of new wacky space levels, and Angry Birds Star Wars, which added a number of new Moon of Endor levels.

With today’s update for the classic Angry Birds, which has amazingly still not been forgotten even after how long it has been out, Rovio added 15 brand-new levels that Rovio promises will bring back the "classic Angry Birds gameplay."

In addition, the classic red Angry Bird has received much improved accuracy with a brand new manual targeting feature that should make it easier to hit your intended target (not that you couldn't already... with enough tries perhaps).

Existing players of Angry Birds will find the update under the Updates tab in the App Store for free. Alternatively, you can download the latest version of Angry Birds for iPod touch and iPhone at this App Store link for 99¢, or the latest version of Angry Birds HD for iPad at this App Store link for $2.99.

Sources: App Store

cool!

I bought it a while back, but never played it..

In fact, most of the games I bought, I havent touched yet