Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Popular Speedtest.net App Updated With iOS 7 Support Ahead of Wednesday's Launch

Default Popular Speedtest.net App Updated With iOS 7 Support Ahead of Wednesday's Launch

The highly popular Speedtest.net application for iOS was updated on Monday with support for the upcoming iOS 7 update, which will be released this Wednesday, September 18th. The update brings the application up to version 3.1.1.

The update, apart from the iOS 7 support, also includes a few improvements to the application’s user interface, and fixes a number of problems and bugs that could cause the application to intermittently crash.

Existing users of the Speedtest.net application for iOS will find the free update in the Updates tab in the App Store application. Alternatively, you can download the latest version of the Speedtest.net application for free from the App Store from this link.

iOS 7 is currently in its golden master stages, which means that only developers have access to the software at this point in time. Numerous other iOS 7 compatibility updates are expected in the coming weeks after the official public launch.

Sources: App Store

that means i am just two days short of the launch .. it is a great news and i am quite restless to get the app

I wonder what time it will be available for download here in the east states.

Quote Originally Posted by hogcia View Post
    I wonder what time it will be available for download here in the east states.
    It's been going live at 1 pm eastern time the past few years, sometimes 1:15ish due to everyone trying to done load it at once.

Thanks

There is a cool Easter Egg if you pull down the speedometer! It's actually sort of odd and creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumindahed View Post
    There is a cool Easter Egg if you pull down the speedometer! It's actually sort of odd and creepy.
    Wtf. It is odd. A creepy cat. That says he can't be groomed try and u will bleed. 0_o

My iPhone is a Part of Me thevmax's Avatar
    Thanks

Keep in mind that whenever you run Speedtest it uses up 20meg of data...just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by Dumindahed View Post
    The ookla cat has always been there, so sad he is dead
    Last edited by confucious; 09-18-2013 at 01:17 AM.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Another update was released today with a small bug fix, for anyone interested.