+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Already Testing iOS 7.0.1, 7.0.2, and 7.1 Ahead of the iOS 7.0 Release

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by Mahboi It really is as simple as letting the user install anything but for some reason this is impossible for Apple to do. If they do manage
    My iPhone is a Part of Me slim.jim's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mahboi View Post
    It really is as simple as letting the user install anything but for some reason this is impossible for Apple to do. If they do manage to close all loopholes and a jailbreak isn't possible, they'll pay the price. All future versions of iOS would probably look the same.
    It's not that simple from a customer service standpoint. If you allow users to modify the OS at their will then you have to deal with Genius Bar appointments from people who screw up their devices by installing some random tweak they downloaded off the net.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Does this really need an article every single time? iOS 7 will ship with known issues, and also ship with bugs that Apple yet to root cause.
    The known issues will be targeted for iOS 7.0.1 and 7.0.2 and the issues yet to be root caused will be targeted for iOS 7.1

It's called a road-map.

Newz Flashez...Apple are also testing iOS 8 and the successor to Mac OS X Mavericks.

Microsoft, Google, Apple, Samsung are all testing and developing at least two iterations ahead of the current release. You don't need to keep writing about it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to feidhlim1986 For This Useful Post:

buggsy2 (09-16-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by feidhlim1986 View Post
    Does this really need an article every single time? iOS 7 will ship with known issues, and also ship with bugs that Apple yet to root cause.
    The known issues will be targeted for iOS 7.0.1 and 7.0.2 and the issues yet to be root caused will be targeted for iOS 7.1

It's called a road-map.

Newz Flashez...Apple are also testing iOS 8 and the successor to Mac OS X Mavericks.

Microsoft, Google, Apple, Samsung are all testing and developing at least two iterations ahead of the current release. You don't need to keep writing about it.
    No one is asking you.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mallenass's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by feidhlim1986 View Post

It's called a road-map.

Well excuuuuuse me Mr.smartypants and please excuse me Bouchard for giving us, the readers (or pehaps for you "retards", who don't know what an operating system development "Road Map" is), a nifty piece of readeable information, that might even pop up in a conversation with some fellow jailbreak enthusiasts.

You are completely right. They should stop updating us with all this nonsense that clearly weather we know it or not is happening in the background of the companies that release the products we seem to enjoy so much.
    This blog should have less informative posts, be more quiet, and stop updating us with news on this informative tech blog spot.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

.....people man...people..

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12