+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Online Orders for Apple's iPhone 5S To Begin 12:01 AM Pacific, 3:01 AM Eastern Sept. 20

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by Simon Wonder what the shipping times will be like for the 5S once online orders go live. If you find out, let me know. Don't really want
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,626 Times in 5,901 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Wonder what the shipping times will be like for the 5S once online orders go live.
    If you find out, let me know. Don't really want to stand in line, but I would.
    ...And I hope we can get the Factory Unlocked version like they are doing for the 5c.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,101 Times in 6,940 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    ...And I hope we can get the Factory Unlocked version like they are doing for the 5c.
    Yup, will do. And hope so too.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trevorrawson View Post
    I'm still using the iPhone 4! It's way past due. I'll be hitting up Walmart for the $189 and cheaper tax. Only scary part is waiting outside the nearest Walmart...not the nicest of places. But seriously, after using the 4 for almost 4 years now this thing will seem like a dream.
    MANNNNN.... I feel the same. I'm excited to get rid of the iPhone 4. Been WAY to long.

Excited to get ahold of the iPhone 4 and 3G speeds and ready for 5S and 4G AT&T speeds.

Hoping to get into local AT&T store and grab 2. I have a few stores around and a Walmart. But going to check out the AT&T store first.

EVO
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    I'm impatient...wait it now and then..

I'm hoping the line at Apple Store does not start super early...

Although, last year when I got the 5 on release day, I went to an AT&T store instead of Apple, and nobody should up until 2 hours before they opened...

Apple store may be different though

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I will wake-up at 11:45 PCT, head to the computer, and order the 5S. I currently have a 5. I want the 64-bit iPhone 5S!

iPhone? More like MyPhone DieselVexx's Avatar
    Thanks

Satisfied wif my 4s. Thinking I'll wait to be impressed with the 6 or 6s. Not that the new 5s doesn't have appeal and looks like a hackers' dream with the 64 bit architecture but as I get older I'm finding the need to have the "Latest & Greatest" iphone to be waning since the inception of the 4s.

Green Apple
    Thanks

How long do shipments usually take if I preorder at midnight? I have never bought online, only lined up outside a store...

Thanks

will AT&T be able to keep my grandfathered unlimited internet plan without losing it?

iPhone? More like MyPhone NiteStar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
    will AT&T be able to keep my grandfathered unlimited internet plan without losing it?
    I always get to keep mine with every upgrade. When I upgraded to the iPhone 5, and with it the LTE network, they jumped the speed cap from 3GB up to 5GB. said it was because of the LTE and with faster speeds that videos would higher quality and use more data.

Just be sure to ALWAYS have them check to be sure the unlimited data stayed on before you leave the store.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
    yes you be able to keep it.

im getting the 5s actually 3 of them. after all im selling my 3 iphone 5 for 315 each so each 5s its actually free with some extra cash

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I am not going to upgrade my iPhone. I will wait for iPhone 6 next year.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12