Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Where's My Water? 2 Now Available in the App Store As a Free Download

Default Where's My Water 2 Now Available in the App Store As a Free Download

On Thursday, Disney released a sequel to the highly popular Where’s My Water? game for iOS. In this game, the player does what's necessary to get the gator his water for his shower. Dubbed Where’s My Water 2, the sequel is available in the App Store right now at no cost.

Where’s My Water? 2 offers the player over 100 new levels from the original game. Not only that, but there's a new breed of levels known as "Duck Rush" where the player can search for as many ducks in a level as possible to achieve new high scores.

In addition, the game includes a new “Challenge Mode” that allows the player to re-play the same levels over again with new rules to follow. This allows for a heightened entertainment value throughout the life of the game.

The original Where's My Water? was a really good game to start with, so we don't expect any less from Where's My Water? 2. If you want to download it and give it a shot, you can grab it from this App Store link for free.

Sources: App Store

Just what we need... a freemium game that requires in app purchases just to be playable...

Well i gotta say i played the game and so far i have not hit a paywall. Dunno maybe it is just me.
    Keep it rolling babyyyyyyy

Thanks
    Thanked 8,093 Times in 1,867 Posts

The original was all IAP updates in the end. You got given about 5 levels of each new "update" for free, then it required you to purchase. They stopped updating the original levels, and pretty much abandoned the IAP update packs for a new set. I've not tried the new one yet, but imagine it will be all good (IAP wise), until an update for a new character story comes soon. All that being said, I'm glad it's free to play, because the first one was kinda setup as though it should have been.

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

Another just like Angry Birds...... Once you play it its the same old same old boring game.

"Always remember your special and unique!"