Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple's iPhone 5C Pre-Orders to go live on Friday 12:01 AM Pacific, 3:01 AM Eastern

Thanks

Default Apple's iPhone 5C Pre-Orders to go live on Friday 12:01 AM Pacific, 3:01 AM Eastern

Both Apple partner carriers Verizon and Sprint recently announced on their respective websites that US pre-orders for Apple’s upcoming iPhone 5C will begin at 12:01 AM Pacific, 3 AM Eastern on Friday, September 13. One thing to note is that advanced orders will not be accepted for the flagship smartphone, the next-gen iPhone 5S.

The timing seems to be consistent with previous Apple launches, including that of the last-generation iPhone 5. While Apple hasn’t announced a specific time for its own pre-orders, it’s likely that the Online Apple Store will begin processing orders at the same time as the carriers.

As announced previously at the recent iPhone media event, two-year contract pricing for the iPhone 5C will start at $99 for the 16 GB model while the 32 GB version comes in at a typo $199. The iPhone 5C is slated to ship alongside the iPhone 5S on September 20, just one week after pre-orders open.

Those of you who are interested in checking eligibility status can do so through Apple’s website (hit the source link below).

Are any of you going to be pre-ordering an iPhone 5C for yourself or someone you know?

Source: Apple, Verizon, Sprint

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

my pretty blue...you shall be mine

Still think they should of done a black model also.

Thanks

I think we have seen enough black phones in general. Phones have always come in that color. Change can be good. Im more interested in the #'s on preorder day.

Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 Times in 749 Posts

Same here. 64GB 5S just not sure yet if ill get white/silver again or go with the new space grey.

All black or a dark red. But white is nice

Does the 'pink' one look more light red to anyone else or is it just me?

Why would apple not offer the 5S for pre-order? Maybe because they want to make sure the cheaper phone sells? I mean, I think most people would want the 5S over the cheaper phone. The system they had in place for the last two years was great. I honestly don't care this year since im holding on to the 5.

Quote Originally Posted by bigboyz View Post
    I think we have seen enough black phones in general. Phones have always come in that color. Change can be good. Im more interested in the #'s on preorder day.
    Same here +1

Quote Originally Posted by mlee19841 View Post
    All black or a dark red. But white is nice
    I also like white.