+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple's iCloud Keychain Feature Removed in iOS 7 GM

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
    Thanks

Default Apple's iCloud Keychain Feature Removed in iOS 7 GM

Apple seems to have removed iCloud Keychain support from the iOS 7 Golden Master (GM), which was recently seeded to developers. While iCloud preferences previously listed iCloud Keychain, the option has been removed, suggesting that the initial public release of iOS 7 will not include this function. The iCloud Keychain feature was newly tagged as “coming soon” on Apple’s iOS 7 feature page and while it isn’t clear why it has been removed from the GM, it is likely that Apple has chosen for it to be provided alongside OS X Mavericks, which is set to release later this year.

For those of you who don’t know, iCloud Keychain was first introduced at WWDC and is Apple’s new cross-device password manager, designed to share and store passwords across all of Apple’s products running iOS 7 and OS X Mavericks. In addition to passwords, iCloud Keychain also stores website logins, credit card information, and Wi-Fi networks.

Although Mavericks won’t be available until later in the fall, iOS 7 is set to be released to the public on September 18, ahead of the release of both the recently announced products: the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C.

Source: Apple

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I'm guessing that'll be iOS 7.1 when they include it. Hopefully! Maybe we'll have an early jail breaking season.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Scotty Manley Silberhorn For This Useful Post:

rickuk (09-11-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty Manley Silberhorn View Post
    I'm guessing that'll be iOS 7.1 when they include it. Hopefully! Maybe we'll have an early jail breaking season.
    its in settings > Safari > Passwords & AutoFill
    Last edited by demminal; 09-12-2013 at 01:34 AM.