Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Spills iPhone 5S, 5C Pricing and Ordering Details

Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,752 Times in 751 Posts

Well good news is that in the past when i have gone by ATT stores the same day or next day, when asking them how the lines have been. Each yr the answer has been not bad and the store seems to have plenty in stock of all sizes and colors. So hoping this year wont be different.

Quote Originally Posted by Carvensno View Post
    Ya be the first time i have to go and wait in line DAMNIT!!! LOL So nice to just preorder and wait for Fedex to show up LOL
    I wonder if we will be able to order online around midnight on the 20th and choose store pickup? Instead of waiting in line not knowing if they will sell out.

Really upset I can't preorder the 5S, I've been planning for months to do that at midnight and have it delivered day 1 as a late birthday present but looks like I just have to go to best buy :sigh:

Green Apple
    Thanks

Wait, this article is a bit confusing. Is it saying preorders for iPhone 5C will be Sept 13th while there will be no preorders for iPhone 5S? iPhone 5S will only be available on release day?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaisei View Post
    Wait, this article is a bit confusing. Is it saying preorders for iPhone 5C will be Sept 13th while there will be no preorders for iPhone 5S? iPhone 5S will only be available on release day?
    Correct, 5C pre orders start the 13th, you cannot preorder the 5S, just buy it in store on the 20th

Thanks

Well..you can't say they are boring and only offer black and white. Decent prices on the 5C too. Can't wait to test them out.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,546 Times in 7,107 Posts

Looks like you may be able to order a unlocked one right away from the US online store this year (hopefully anyway). Past years they always made the unlocked one in the US available a month or so after initial release.

Does anyone know if I could use it with a career over here in Mexico ( yes I know my English is bad ) I want to buy the unlocked one but don't know if they will support it here yet ...

Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,752 Times in 751 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crzyklr View Post
    Does anyone know if I could use it with a career over here in Mexico ( yes I know my English is bad ) I want to buy the unlocked one but don't know if they will support it here yet ...
    Call the carriers there in Mexico and ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Carvensno View Post
    Call the carriers there in Mexico and ask?
    Very good answer my friend

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Well, I guess I won't be getting an iPhone. I really thought wrong when I assumed the that base price for the iPhone 5C aka iPhone 5 with a color plastic body would start at $350 (8GB) retail... Nexus 5 here I come. #TeamAffordablePhone

Quote Originally Posted by feidhlim1986 View Post
    LOL so much for a cheap entry level. The iPhone 5C is just a rebranded iPhone 5.

But where is the iWatch and iTV ? MMi you promised...
    Has Apple ever publicly announced that the 5C would be a cheap entry level or is it just misinformed rumours?

This is Apple we are taking about here, not a not-for-profit organisation lol....

5C is just another spin on the ever increasing iPhone range. It's a pointless model in my opinion.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,193 Times in 6,207 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Looks like you may be able to order a unlocked one right away from the US online store this year (hopefully anyway). Past years they always made the unlocked one in the US available a month or so after initial release.
    Sure hope that is the case, even though T-Mo (my carrier) carries them now, I still buy the unlocked version for travel.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,546 Times in 7,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Sure hope that is the case, even though T-Mo (my carrier) carries them now, I still buy the unlocked version for travel.
    Me too. Having to wait for Apple to put the unlocked one up in the US online store is a pain every year for me trying to have family or friends in the UK or Canada to send me one. Not to mention a UK one ends up costing me about $200 extra compared to a US one.

Thanks Tmobile no 2yr contract gonna get one as soon as they hit the store.

Will wait till iP6 with bigger Retina Display comes out. 4" not enough, compared to other devices in the market.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12