Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS 7 Will Be Released On September 18th

Default iOS 7 Will Be Released On September 18th

Apple officially announced on Tuesday that iOS 7 will be released to the public on September 18th. iOS 7 is currently in beta for developers, and a golden master is expected after Tuesday's media event.

iOS 7 brings a completely re-designed "flatter" interface to iOS devices, and brings with it a ton of new features like Control Center, Photo Collections, Camera Filters, Improvements to multitasking, Parallax wallpapers, iTunes Radio, and more. Apple also teased that iOS 7 would include new ringtones.

iOS 7 will be a free upgrade for all iOS device users, and will support the iPhone 4 and later, iPod touch 5G, iPad 2 and later, and iPad Mini.

Apple notes that they expect iOS 7 to become the world’s most popular mobile operating system rather quickly, and that they expect hundreds of millions of people to download the software update over the night when it becomes available. Perhaps, just perhaps, Apple will be ready for the high demand and the servers won't choke up too badly.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

James Inderson (09-16-2013)

Great news, can't wait.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

When's the jailbreak? Lmao

Great.. I hope most of the bugs are fixed on GM. I have had messages crash 3 times since yesterday on Beta 6. Settings crashing too..

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Meh not updating till jailbreak is out and winterboard or dreamboard works with it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

rickuk (09-10-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve11 View Post
    Great.. I hope most of the bugs are fixed on GM. I have had messages crash 3 times since yesterday on Beta 6. Settings crashing too..
    Same. The GM better work. 5 was perfect. 6 effed it all up.

Quote Originally Posted by MgNate View Post
    When's the jailbreak? Lmao
    Rumours are saying after 7.1 launch.

Will the 6.1.4 jailbreak be out to public yet

Banned
    Thanks

I hope you guys know that the fingerprint scanner may make this phone near impossible to jailbreak.

Quote Originally Posted by jOnGarrett View Post
    I hope you guys know that the fingerprint scanner may make this phone near impossible to jailbreak.

iOS7 being jailbroken and the 5S being jailbroken are two completely different subjects.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Meh not updating till jailbreak is out and winterboard or dreamboard works with it.
    i agree. because the ios 7 ui sucks... tbh i'm not fond of the photo sorting either... or the multitasking... or the missing spotlight... or anything...

If there's a bright centre to the universe, I'm from the planet that is farthest from
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iH85CH001 View Post
    i agree. because the ios 7 ui sucks... tbh i'm not fond of the photo sorting either... or the multitasking... or the missing spotlight... or anything...
    Spotlight is there.

Quote Originally Posted by Brick James View Post
    Great news, can't wait.
    Me 2.... .