Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: First Live Voice Changer Application for Phone Calls Released for iPhone

Default First Live Voice Changer Application for Phone Calls Released for iPhone

iOS developer Elias Limneos released a new jailbreak tweak on Saturday dubbed VoiceChanger that will let you change the sound of your voice during a live phone call on your iPhone.

The developer notes that this is the first jailbreak tweak of its kind, as it can change the sound of your voice in real time as youíre speaking to the people on the other line. This means you can effectively mask your voice, and this makes for great pranks.

After installing the tweak, there will be a new preferences pane in the Settings application where you can enable and disable the tweak on demand, as well as set the voice that you want to speak as:

The included voice effects include:

• Dark Lord
    • Tenoro
    • Smurf
    • Rumpelstiltskin
    • No effect (normal voice)

The voices can be changed mid-call by just exiting the phone application during the call and changing your voice style.

At this point in time, VoiceChanger supports the iPhone 4S and iPhone 5 running iOS 5.0 or later. The tweak will not work on an iPhone 4 or older, likely due to hardware limitations.

The package is available in Cydia's BigBoss repository right now for $2.99. Well worth all the fun you'll have!

Name: VoiceChanger
    Price: $2.99
    Version: 0.1-2
    Requirements: iPhone 4S or later running iOS 5.0 or later
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: Elias Limneos
    Editor's Rating:  5/5

There should be like a preview feature.. But great tweak !

Sweet get me my jailbreak winocm

I would so get this if I had an iphone again. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by pauldafunk View Post
    Sweet get me my jailbreak winocm
    It's been tested on a 4s running 6.1.3. Also he said in a previous article he's not worried about ios7. Other people are working on that jb. FYI. If u didn't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Serge.H View Post
    There should be like a preview feature.. But great tweak !
    Also more voices between genders like japanese girl, aussie woman, british woman, ratchet usa woman, steve irwin, morgan freeman, ryan secrest, lil wayne, will smith, and echoing effects to hear your voice

Which brings up and interesting question, at least to me. Is there anything out there to mask your phone number? (Caller ID)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bassvictim's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LearningMan View Post
    Which brings up and interesting question, at least to me. Is there anything out there to mask your phone number? (Caller ID)
    BluffMyCall

Winocm get my jailbreak so i can try it

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I almost bought this yesterday. I'm going to have to wait until next month, out of money already this month. When I first got an iPhone and jail broke it, I tried to find an app like this, but there wasn't any. I even looked for a voice changing app in the store to noah vail.

They have a few "voice changers" in the App Store but none that do it in real time. Maybe I'll get this now anyway, it's not that much.

Thanks
    Does not work for me on Iphone 5

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LearningMan View Post

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by coolemt View Post
    Does this tweek depend on Siri? I noticed its a 4S-5 only mod, and those have the assistant. You got it turned on and working? I had to twiddle with my assistant to get it working because I need App Kitchen Sink for some apps I made.

Thanks

This definitely is not the first of its kind, on my iPhone 4 I had an app that would do this. I do not remember the name of that specific app, but I do remember I could both change my phone number and change my voice to robot woman or man

Quote Originally Posted by patoons View Post
    An interesting reply.

I wonder what particular network that applies to. None that I know of but presumably the poster thinks that everyone uses his insignificant network (possibly AT&T?)
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by coolemt View Post
    Doesn't work for me on an iPhone 4S either.

My iPhone is a Part of Me JazJon's Avatar
    Thanks

SpoofApp will change your voice to woman or deep man and also let you fake your caller ID. This is all for outgoing calls only though. (and you pay per minute)
    I'll have to try this new app!

It would be awesome if this app could record the phone calls!

Thanks
    Siri is up and working. A little upset paid 2.99 for a non working app

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast