Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Holding Media Event in China Sept. 11

MMi Staff Writer Michael Essany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,482 Times in 568 Posts

Default Apple Holding Media Event in China Sept. 11

As MMi reported yesterday, Apple confirmed this week that it will, as widely anticipated, hold a media event next Tuesday, September 10th to unveil the next generation iPhone(s).

But on Wednesday, Apple also began distributing media invites in China. This time, Apple is confirming a second iPhone-related event for next week - one that will take place in China on September 11th.

At that time, Apple will likely outline its plans for the next-generation iPhones inside of the world's most populous mobile market. Today's news has prompted some to speculate that the September 10th event will be used to tout the iPhone 5S, while the following day's festivities in China will be dedicated to the iPhone 5C.

"I think the primary purpose of the event will be for a new product launch," said Sandy Shen, a research director with consultancy Gartner in Shanghai. "Though an announcement with China Mobile is possible... I won't hold my breath."

Apple's China-based media event will originate from Beijing, beginning at 10 a.m. local time Wednesday. This will mark the first time Apple has held a dedicated iPhone launch event in China.

Source: Reuters

Nice. I can't wait to check this phone out.

Yes, this is where they will push there new cheap "iPhone 5China"!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hogcia For This Useful Post:

Faresismail (09-04-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by browne81 View Post
    Nice. I can't wait to check this phone out.
    I second that man iam on pins and needles .

iPhone 5C C=china!

Quote Originally Posted by tridley68 View Post
    I second that man iam on pins and needles .
    +1