Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Shipments of Next-Gen iPhone Models Rumored to be Arriving in the US

Thanks

Default Shipments of Next-Gen iPhone Models Rumored to be Arriving in the US

With the invitations already being issued for Apple’s September 10 media event where the company is set to introduce its next-gen iPhone 5S and 5C models, it is being said that Apple has already begun shipments of at least some of the new hardware into the United States. It’s not unheard of for Apple to begin to stockpile units in the U.S. for quick distribution to carrier partners and third-party retailers as well as its own channels. With the new iPhone hardware expected to be introduced next Tuesday, Apple’s pattern with previous releases suggests that the new models would launch in the U.S. and other first wave countries about a week and a half later, with Friday September 20 being the most likely date.

The folks over at C Technology have been posting a number of photos of alleged iPhone 5C units, packaging and manuals. The company is even claiming on its Sina Weibo account that 1.2 million iPhone 5C units were shipped to the United States just yesterday.

With several packaged iPhone 5C units showing up in a number of photographs over the past week, it seems reasonable to believe that the device may indeed be ready for shipment ahead of next week’s media event. There has been little to no specific evidence of the iPhone 5S units being ready for shipment and it is unclear whether the device will even be included in the shipments that are being talked about.

We’ll have to wait and see, just one week to go.

Source: C Technology (Sina Weibo via @MobilesPie)

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Akshay Masand For This Useful Post:

Majedtoto (09-03-2013), mlee19841 (09-03-2013)

I can't believe that apple is really going with that 5C name, yuk!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hogcia View Post
    i totally agree, people will probable stick to calling it the iphone 5 "cheap" rather than color, lets hope this is a fake leak

Quote Originally Posted by hogcia View Post
    Cause the name changes anything that the phone is capable of? It could be the iPhone (D)ildo and would still do exactly what it's supposed to , there's something wrong with you if the letter "C" bothers you that much

6. The Following User Says Thank You to xhazex9x For This Useful Post:

lilpetabread (09-04-2013)

Probably legit. The leaks from the past have been either spot on or really close.

Quote Originally Posted by xhazex9x View Post
    Cause the name changes anything that the phone is capable of? It could be the iPhone (D)ildo and would still do exactly what it's supposed to , there's something wrong with you if the letter "C" bothers you that much
    This. Exactly. Lol people are so foolish.

Whether it is C or D is does not matter much what matters is the price and the hardware configuration, if you really want to spend buying an expensive phone you should buy Virtu's Ti

Quote Originally Posted by xhazex9x View Post
    He he, I guess there must be something wrong with me. Either way, I would never get the phone anyway. I was simply stating my opinion, It's a stupid name.

Quote Originally Posted by shant1010 View Post
    i totally agree, people will probable stick to calling it the iphone 5 "cheap" rather than color, lets hope this is a fake leak
    I doubt its fake.. there have been many photos showing the "5[C]" logo. I don't really care though because I'll either get the 5S (if there is one) or wait until the 6.