+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 63

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Apple Confirms Sept. 10th Media Event

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Well, time to give the wife my i5!
...
  1. #21
    My iPhone is a Part of Me hogcia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    700
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked 61 Times in 51 Posts

    Well, time to give the wife my i5!

  2. #22
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    92
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Im in the same boat. Ive only ever got the S versions. I always skipped the non-S's Cant wait for the 5S...

  3. #23
    What's Jailbreak? thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,962
    Thanks
    371
    Thanked 1,803 Times in 843 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by hogcia View Post
    Well, time to give the wife my i5!
    My wife already got my ip5 several months ago when I lost my jailbreak due to that battery doctor tweak...

    So I've been using her 16GB ip4S on 6.1.2

  4. #24
    Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In Michigan And Florida
    Posts
    6,524
    Thanks
    3,595
    Thanked 999 Times in 563 Posts

    I hope the new iPhone has much to offer..... I usually get every new iPhone but have passed by two of them because there wasn't enough changes for me to want to upgrade to.

  5. #25
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    30,423
    Thanks
    3,702
    Thanked 9,620 Times in 5,899 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Checksum47 View Post
    Im in the same boat. Ive only ever got the S versions. I always skipped the non-S's Cant wait for the 5S...
    Even though I buy the newest iPhone every year, I agree that IMHO the "S" models have proven to be the best.
    Can't wait, wish we could pre-order.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to blkcadi For This Useful Post:

    Carvensno (09-04-2013)

  7. #26
    What's Jailbreak? thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,962
    Thanks
    371
    Thanked 1,803 Times in 843 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thetoothfairy View Post
    I hope the new iPhone has much to offer..... I usually get every new iPhone but have passed by two of them because there wasn't enough changes for me to want to upgrade to.
    Wow, really?!?! The ip5 is a way nicer phone than the ip4s, 4, etc. Just the 'feel' of it is more comfortable.

    So who's buying the Gold one?

  8. #27
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    30,423
    Thanks
    3,702
    Thanked 9,620 Times in 5,899 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    So who's buying the Gold one?
    I doubt I will, still so hung up on white phones since my first white 3Gs.
    I will check it out for sure though.

  9. #28
    2k1
    2k1 is offline
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,051
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,062 Times in 4,204 Posts

    I'm gonna git the white and 32gig

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

    Carvensno (09-04-2013)

  11. #29
    My iPhone is a Part of Me GrandMstrBud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    788
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 27 Times in 24 Posts

    iPhone to US Cellular I'm betting. But also another carrier TBA

  12. #30
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    i wonder how cheap will the new C versions of iPhone will be but I like the color schemes for sure.

  13. #31
    Livin the iPhone Life slim.jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Maryland, US
    Posts
    1,008
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 128 Times in 98 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by amanda30 View Post
    i wonder how cheap will the new C versions of iPhone will be but I like the color schemes for sure.
    My guess, and this is just a guess, $99 with a contract and $400 without.

  14. #32
    What's Jailbreak? thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,962
    Thanks
    371
    Thanked 1,803 Times in 843 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by slim.jim View Post
    My guess, and this is just a guess, $99 with a contract and $400 without.
    Then how much do you think they'll drop the ip5 price once the ip5S is released?

  15. #33
    Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,704
    Thanks
    2,496
    Thanked 1,611 Times in 670 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    Then how much do you think they'll drop the ip5 price once the ip5S is released?
    Won't be a regular iPhone 5. Just 5S and 5C.

    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    I'm gonna git the white and 32gig
    Cool! I may go white again but always go big or go home lol if they offer 128GB it will be mine!

  16. #34
    2k1
    2k1 is offline
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,051
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,062 Times in 4,204 Posts

    Agree 16gb just not doing it anymore time to git bigger and better

  17. #35
    What's Jailbreak? thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,962
    Thanks
    371
    Thanked 1,803 Times in 843 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Carvensno View Post
    Won't be a regular iPhone 5. Just 5S and 5C.



    Cool! I may go white again but always go big or go home lol if they offer 128GB it will be mine!
    So you think they'll completely pull all the ip5s (not ip5S) from the shelves?!?! That seems like a huge waste of resources...

  18. #36
    Livin the iPhone Life slim.jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Maryland, US
    Posts
    1,008
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 128 Times in 98 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    So you think they'll completely pull all the ip5s (not ip5S) from the shelves?!?! That seems like a huge waste of resources...
    They wont pull them from the shelves... I think the iPhone 5 will also be $99 on contract. I think the iPhone 5 will still be a better device than the 5c.

  19. #37
    Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,704
    Thanks
    2,496
    Thanked 1,611 Times in 670 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by slim.jim View Post
    They wont pull them from the shelves... I think the iPhone 5 will also be $99 on contract. I think the iPhone 5 will still be a better device than the 5c.
    Have to see what happens then I guess! My understanding is the 5C is replacing the 5. Has same or better specs but in colored plastic shell. But then again this is Apple lol. Nothing is for sure until they say it on stage!

  20. #38
    Livin the iPhone Life slim.jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Maryland, US
    Posts
    1,008
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 128 Times in 98 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Carvensno View Post
    Have to see what happens then I guess! My understanding is the 5C is replacing the 5. Has same or better specs but in colored plastic shell. But then again this is Apple lol. Nothing is for sure until they say it on stage!
    I agree that the 5c will be replacing the 5, but they aren't going to pull the remaining 5's off the shelf. If the 5c has the same specs as the 5 then the 5 to me is a better phone made from better materials.

  21. #39
    Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,704
    Thanks
    2,496
    Thanked 1,611 Times in 670 Posts

    Ya time to see who is offering a better price for a iphone 5 64GB in like new condition. Lock in a offer

    Cool, have a couple for 400.00+ range
    Last edited by Carvensno; 09-04-2013 at 12:21 PM.

  22. #40
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    111
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    so EXCITED to hear the announcement of the new iPhone 5s and 5c

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts