Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ProTube Extension for YouTube 2.2 Released With Support for YouTube 2.0 App

Quote Originally Posted by PoEtikly View Post
    Ok guys I need help here, my gf hit update all on my apps when messing with my phone and updated to YouTube 2.1.0. Now ProTube extension will not work (crashes youtube). Does anybody know how I can go back to v2.0? I don't have it on a backup (unfortunately). I've searched all over the place for an ipa download of that version but I'm coming up empty. Anybody know what I can do so I can use the tweak I paid for again?
    I restored my phone and reinstalled everything, and I think I have YouTube 2.2.0 and It keeps crashing with my ProTube Extension, I am guessing it doesn't support the newest youtube, but I cant find a IPA or a file of the older youtube file to install older version, wish there was a place with older youtube files so we can downgrade Youtube, anyone know a link with that?

Lightbulb YouTube 2.0 you say?
    Quote Originally Posted by Raheel View Post
    I restored my phone and reinstalled everything, and I think I have YouTube 2.2.0 and It keeps crashing with my ProTube Extension, I am guessing it doesn't support the newest youtube, but I cant find a IPA or a file of the older youtube file to install older version, wish there was a place with older youtube files so we can downgrade Youtube, anyone know a link with that?
    Only place I can think of, although I haven't checked yet, is the vvApp repo app as they have common free applications available for download.

...I'm currently going to look into Protuber for my iPad.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12