Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 122

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: 1.1.1 could be about to go down

  1. #21
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Seems the time is very close for 1.1.1

    Now more cat and mouse game is coming ahead too!!!

  2. #22
    long live the iphone hacks and mods

  3. #23
    im not even modded or unlocked and im excited for this!!!

  4. #24
    Heh, I remember having to hack my PSP this way a long time ago.

  5. #25
    Yes yes yes! Apple just got PWNED $ONY STYLE!!!! I remember the good old 2.71 TIFF downgrader for the PSP.
    "Hey, I thought you said that guy was dead!"
    "No, what I said was he sleeps with the fishes"
    Windows is not a virus, viruses do something.

  6. #26
    wooooooooot awesome news!!

    keep up the great work devs!! great to hear

  7. #27
    iPhone? More like MyPhone GreggSymington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Windsor Locks, CT
    Posts
    227
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 23 Times in 21 Posts

    I never had a PSP. How deep can they execute? Are they thinking a jailbreak by web?

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by GreggSymington View Post
    I never had a PSP. How deep can they execute? Are they thinking a jailbreak by web?
    Lets just say the PSP modders actually made a battery and using a memory card could flash ANY firmware.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by liton View Post
    Seems the time is very close for 1.1.1

    Now more cat and mouse game is coming ahead too!!!
    Gotta Luv it.


  10. #30
    Livin the iPhone Life Eurisko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,308
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 562 Times in 483 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post
    Maybe you should look up hypocrite in the dictionary and get back to us. Aren't you the one defending Apple and AT&T against all us hackers?

  11. #31
    Anyone else think, this is what Jobs meant when he wanted developers to make applications that work through safari? haha

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Forelan For This Useful Post:

    craigp (10-04-2007)

  13. #32
    What's Jailbreak? asifjahmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Forelan View Post
    Anyone else think, this is what Jobs meant when he wanted developers to make applications that work through safari? haha
    Asif J Ahmed

  14. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Forelan View Post
    Anyone else think, this is what Jobs meant when he wanted developers to make applications that work through safari? haha
    hahaha....i think that is exactly what he meant.


    that post just made my day, lol
    Peter: "Brian! There's a message in my alphabits! It says 'OOOOOOOOO'!!!!!"
    Brian: "Peter...those are Cheerios."


    Guides:
    Moving Applications into the Media Partition to get more space for third party apps

  15. #34
    so, does this mean we will have an unlock soon?

  16. #35
    Sweet news!!! Although some of you may be shooting your load prematurely

  17. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by FrogsOblivious View Post
    Sweet news!!! Although some of you may be shooting your load prematurely
    lmao. Its a medical condition OK!

    lol.
    Nuh, it'll be soon enough!
    myRepoSpace.com - Easily create your own Cydia Repo.

  18. #37
    Thumbs up Me too...
    I don't even know what you all are talking about and I'm excited!

  19. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by nycmonk View Post
    I don't even know what you all are talking about and I'm excited!

    lol, then your title under your username fits perfectly!

  20. #39
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ijustin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    185
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

    Its still going to be sometime before they release it. I am completely satisfied with 1.0.2. I can deal without the wifi music store (I would spend a crapload of money), but the double tap would be nice but Ive managed without it for 2 months. So I dont understand why everyone just cant deal with 1.0.2. Is it that bad? IMO I love it!

  21. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by ijustin View Post
    Its still going to be sometime before they release it. I am completely satisfied with 1.0.2. I can deal without the wifi music store (I would spend a crapload of money), but the double tap would be nice but Ive managed without it for 2 months. So I dont understand why everyone just cant deal with 1.0.2. Is it that bad? IMO I love it!
    I cant use my phone. I could care less about the double tap, just want to be able to use my phone. hehe.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •