+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Madden 25 Lands in the iOS App Store

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
    Thanks

Default Madden 25 Lands in the iOS App Store

Gamers may want to head over to the App Store today as EA made Madden 25 available recently. Video game football fans can enjoy the latest iteration of the Madden series which boasts a “freemium” format: free to download, but with additional in-app purchases available.

Madden 25 allows players to build their own ultimate NFL teams by collecting player cards gained either through buying packs or winning them at an Auction House. The teams can then be taken onto the field against friends and other players online. The game includes multiple modes and players are given the options to relive NFL storylines, play through seasons in Solo Challenges, and take on friends in the Head2Head offensive shootout mode. If none of those tickle your fancy, you can simply play exhibition games in single-player mode as well.

Those of you that are interested in playing Madden 25 can download the 702 MB app for free from the App Store. It should be noted that the app requires an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch running iOS 5.0 or later.

Source: iTunes

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

Green Apple
    Thanks

The reviews so far have slammed this app. Apparently, even though the app is 'Free,' you have to pay a bundle of money in IAP's just to make the game playable.

Thanks

BOOOOO! Always a catch. Madden = $$. I was wondering what exactly was free. Now I see it is just free to download.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i cant wait and i will play that all day for that kind of money