Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Virgin Mobile Trying to Clear Out iPhone Inventory

MMi Staff Writer Michael Essany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 Times in 566 Posts

Default Virgin Mobile Trying to Clear Out iPhone Inventory

The timing of Virgin Mobile's 1-day iPhone sale (which is taking place today, Tuesday, August 27th) is fueling expectations that Apple is poised to launch its next-gen iPhone(s) early next month.

For today only, Virgin served up a 20% discount on the iPhone 5 (check out the online sale here). The move is being universally seen as an attempt by the carrier to help clear out old product inventory before the new devices get here, possibly as soon as September 10th.

Among the older models, Virgin Mobile’s deal helps reduce the price of an 8GB iPhone 4 to just $280. A 16GB iPhone 4S will cost you $360. With regard to the iPhone 5, today's sale will save you at least $100 or more. The 16GB model is now $440 (down from $550) while the 32GB model is $520 (not $650). The best deal comes from the purchase of an 64GB iPhone 5. It's now $600 as opposed to $750.

All models presently available through Virgin Mobile are covered by the carrier’s Beyond Talk unlimited data and texting plan.

Source: VirginMobile

My iPhone is a Part of Me bmwraw8482's Avatar
    Thanks

I wanna go buy 1 just so I can resell it on Craigslist!

Thanks

Not bad at all. I find it funny so many upgrade to last years phone, when they can wait less than 30 days for the newest phone. Decent prices tho.