+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Developer Day Now Free at Worldwide Jailbreak Convention Tomorrow

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
With the Worldwide Jailbreak Convention scheduled to commence tomorrow in New York, we have an important piece of information to share with you about Friday's festivities. Developer Day - Friday
    MMi Staff Writer Michael Essany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,471 Times in 558 Posts

Default Developer Day Now Free at Worldwide Jailbreak Convention Tomorrow

With the Worldwide Jailbreak Convention scheduled to commence tomorrow in New York, we have an important piece of information to share with you about Friday's festivities.

Developer Day - Friday August 23rd - will be FREE.

The only Jailbreak convention "to grace the earth" should be especially cool this year in the Big Apple. In 2011, organizers ran the inaugural MyGreatFest in London, followed by 2012's @JailbreakCon in San Francisco. For 2013, the 2-day event in New York should be viewed as a must-attend event in you're in the general vicinity.

"In the last two years we have brought you such influential characters as pod2g, Aaron Ash, p0sixninja and pimskeks, not forgetting our two time keynote speaker saurik," the WWJC website reads. "This year's event is no different, we have worked hard to bring you a great lineup for a full day of insightful talks from the best in the Jailbreak community."

Spanning this Friday and Saturday, the Worldwide Jailbreak Conference - of which ModMyi is a proud supporter and sponsor - will take place at the Radisson Hotel in New Rochelle, NY (only 30 minutes from Manhattan).

To learn more, check out WWJC here.

Source: WWJC

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

wish I could be there,,, website is very nice,, look forward to watching online ,,, most of all,, looking forward to the next jb release,,, lost my jb 3 weeks ago currently running IOS 7 on ipad and iphone ,,, has some cool features (some similar to some tweaks on Cydia) however, apple will never come close to what developers on Cydia have created.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Would be nice to get some news about availability of a jailbreak for ios7, from know competent gurus. Realize that community keeps it quiet to prevent an exploit patch being developed by apple.

Own seven apple devices with three being jailbroken. And definitely needed for mouse capability.

Thanks

Agreed^^ I miss my JB as well. Been bummed out about the lack of control. Im hoping for a JB soon.

*T*
    Thanks

lol watch no one show up

My iPhone is a Part of Me hogcia's Avatar
    Thanks

If I didn't have to work I would be there in a minute, maybe next year

My iPhone is a Part of Me mlee19841's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone know if they are streaming any of this live?